5. Coming out

The eight am news on monday as Lisa said broadcasted about Diana's existence and her new position as the new president of Scarlet Group.
Early in the morning, Lisa woke Diana- who was now in a guest room- up to get ready for the day, made her eat cereals and dragged her to a maroon hyundai with a chauffeur already waiting for them.
"Dee, we have a lot of things to do today, first we need to go shopping for outfits for you-" Diana looked down on what she was wearing, a white skinny trousers, with a black tee shirt, blue washed out cardigan because of the cold and her trademark flats "- then, we need to meet the shareholders, I hope you're good with high heels 'cos you'll be wearing it often now, after that we're going home to practice for your press conference...umm, what else is there?.. I'm forgetting something, don't worry when i remember i'll" Diana looked at Lisa... lost!
Seeing her expression Lisa smiled and patted her hair, "Don't worry, i'll be with you.. You have my back"

"Thanks Lisa, I just don't know what i'll do without you"

"Absolutely nothing" Lisa smacked her hand playfully.

"Now take this cap and sunshade and wear it" she said tossing them at Diana.

"why?"

"I am popular and since you haven't really had a coming out, we don't need unneccessay news about you now, do we?" Diana shook her head.

"Now wear it we're here, once we go out I want your head down till I say otherwise, Okay?" Diana nodded.

"Okay, let's go" the chauffeur opened the door and Lisa got out, followed by Diana whose head as instructed was down, the cap covering most of her face- and sight.
"Lisa, I can only see the ground" she whispered and they began to walk in.

"That is why I am holding you, silly" Lisa tapped her arm lightly.

"Okay, you can lift up your head" Lisa said as they finally got into the mall.
At the end of their shopping, the bodyguards were carrying about twenty bags containing three designer bags, some shoes, gowns, shirts, skirts and pants.
Diana was wearing a white chiffon shirt, pink trousers, a black jacket  and a nude coloured 6"inches high heel- which of course considering her lack of experience in heels wearing made her wobble as many times as possible but did not fall bacause she was holding Lisa's arm in a vice grip.

........
Her fiery red hair flashed at his side eye, he snapped  his neck so fast that one would wonder how he did not get a whiplash. He watched her as she walked gracefully with the poise of royalty, her blue-green shirt matching her same coloured eyes , curved hips moving from side to side in her tight high-waist checkered white and black skirt, beautifully manicured red finger clutched to her purse, her long straight legs clad in a black net pantyhose and ending in red heels.
"Good morning, Mr Philips" she said seductively, winked and passed him but stopped as his fingers clutched her arm.
"Follow me" he growled quietly and dragged her to the roof garden.

"What is it, Daniel! You better have a good reason for dragging me out here"

"Why have you being ignoring my calls!"

"Oh that, don't you that when a lady starts to ignore a man's call, it means she's tired of him"

"What! What are you saying Leah?"

"Simple as A.B.C, i'm no longer interested in you, i've got my eyes on someone else" she said coolly while blowing on her nails nonchalant.

"Why? What did I do wrong?"

She laughed harshly, "I got bored of you, you don't have what I want"

"Then your 'someone else' has it?" he asked shaking with anger.