Waiting sucks.

Hey lovelies!! I miss you guys commenting, so do it more often?? I love you all and I'm sad that this story will be ending in actually just over a couple chapters but I'll try to make 'em good for you guys! Anyway, ENJOY!
-Taylor

Niall's POV:

3 days.

3 days since Liam found lut about me and Harry's kiss... I'm actually quite worried about him. He only leaves his room a couple times a day, one being the loo and the other dinner and breakfast, but no matter how hard any of us try he won't even crack a smile or speak for that matter...

Zayn keeps telling me to give him space but space is really damn hard especially when he doesn't even say a damn word. I mentally contemplate knocking on his door, my conscience tells me not to but I know I have to see him, he's like a drug to me, I'm having withdrawls at the moment though.

I walk out and into the hall and look to see if any of the boys are out and about, no such luck, thank god. I creep to his familiar door and knock lightly.

No Answer.

I grab the handle amd push the door open gently, my eyes scan the tidy room amd trace to the bed, where a blanket covered lump lay, but something seems a little wrong. I walk Into his room towards the bed and what I saw was beartbreaking.

He was curled into a ball shaking and droplets of sweat covered his forehead. He hugged himself tight and eyes squeezed shut, my heart ached for him, thinking I caused this. He opened his mouth and began to cry.

"Niall! No! Get away!!" He cried out. It was a horrendous sight, he kept crying out for me and to get away, I was quite puzzled until it hit me. He was having nightmares with me in them. I wrapled my arms around his trembling body and tried to soothe him, he woke with a start, terror plain on his face, but once he saw me his features flushed with relief. I hugged him again and he hugged me back squeezing tight to make sure I was actually there for him. I felt his shaking begin to subside when I heard him start to sob. I pulled away to look at his face, he wiped away his tears and looked at me like a sick puppy.

"Liam, I'm so sorry.It won't happen again. I'm so SO sorry but its like you are my air and I-I can't breathe without you. Please forgive me!" I blurted, a smile spread across his umshaven face.

"Ni- I know it won't happen again, and I feel the same. I haven't been able to breathe without you." I felt like a massive wieght was lifted from my shoulders and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. He kissed me back, hard and it Immediatly got 100 degrees hotter in the room. I ran my fingers through his hair and occasionally tugged, earning a deep moan from him. "God Niall. The thing you do to me" he mumbled.through the kiss, pulling me onto his lap, straddling him. I attempted to pull myself even closer but failing I rolled my hips into his and his head rollex back in pleasure, adding more heat I palmed him through his thin pajama pants. I tugged at the waistband and realized something.

"You're not wearing boxers are you?" I felt him smile and shake his head. "Perfect." I tugged down his pants and took his shaft in one hand and wrapped my mouth around it. His hips bucked off the bed as I continued my gentle assault, attacking him with my tongue. twisting and pumping with my hand. He thrusted causing him to hit the back of my throat, gagging me. His hands fisted my hair pulling hard. I moaned as my other hand moved to massage the skin between his hole and balls, his hands pulled harder and I could feel him getting close. My mouth worked harder and sucking gently. I felt him twitch. before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed and lapped up whatwas left before movinv up to find his lips. After I pulled away he moved me next to him and turned on the tv.

"You know aside from the very beginning of today. it hasn't been too bad, I woke upfrom a nightmare to my beautiful boyfriend and given a blow job by my true love, not to shabby." I blushed deeply before curling back closer to his side watching a random show about 4 girls trying to figure who was in that damn red coat.  Thinking to myself, you know, we might actually be okay...