First Date.

Hey Guys!!!!!!!Im SO sorry I haven't updated and that his one sucks crap. But ya know. Whatever. I will try to post three updates this week, no promises because of my crammed cheer schedule.

I LOVE YOU!!! :D

-Tay

~~

Niall's POV:

We drove along quietly in the car, music playing softly. I was snapped out of my trance when 'Rhythm Of Love' came on through the speakers. I switched the volume blaring as I began to blindly sing to the lyrics.

"We may only have tonight, but till morning sun your mine all mine, play the music low and swing to the rhythm of love." I sang, a grin spread widely on my face. I stopped singing when I noticed Liam staring at me, mezmorized. "What?" I questioned, still humming to the song.

"Nothing, you j-just look really cute singing along to this song." he smiled.

"Did you plan this song?" he shook his head looked out to the empty road. "Did you plan the road to be this empty as well payno?" I laughed.

"No, but I wish I could've been that influential." I laughed as he began to accelerate our speed till we reached 90mph. I climbed up through the sun roof and stuck my upper half out of the sun roof with my arms spread wide.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE I LOVE YOU DAMNIT!!!" I Shouted at the top of my lungs. He climbed up next to me after putting the car on auto.

"WELL YOUR IN LUCK MR. HORAN! I HAPPEN TO LOVE YOU TOO!" He shouted, happiness filled inside me as we both sat down and buckled up.

~~

As we pulled up to the restraunt, paparazzi swarmed all around us. Liam ran around to open the door for me. I huddled near him as paparazzi closed in around us. Shouting random questions until one pap yelled a very specific question.

"Niall, Liam are you guys dating? Can you clear up this question for us please??"

Liam looked down at me, smiling widely. I gazed at him confused. He pressed his lips to mine as the apps went nuts. Some fans had gathered and began cheering things like 'I knew it' 'congrats'. After I pulled away Liam grinned in the paps' direction.

"Was that enough confirmation for you?" He smiled then took my hand as we entered.

~~

Dinner went by in a blur, Talked, had some fun, Harry flirting with the pretty waitress, had a couple drinks, nothing really.

"Alright boys this is where we leave you. BEHAVE. I'm gonna take Niall with me, I have got a surprise." Liam spoke a smile spreading across his face.

"Yeaaaaaaa Leeeeeeeyyyyyummmmmm goooiiinnn too gggeeettt sooooooome" A very wasted Louis spoke, Harry bursting out laughing, Jesus these boys would have a bad hangover tomorrow.

"Wh-where are we going?" I said as we walked out to the car, liam pulling me along like a puppy.

"You'll see but not if you don't HURRY!!!!" He called ahead of me as he ran to the car and dove into the drivers seat.

As soon as I got in he sped off."JESUS LIAM! you're gonna kill us all." I laughed.

"I won't but only if you want me too." He replied with a wink.

~~

We pulled up on a hill in about the middle of no where, the sun starting to go out. Liam huffed a 'just made it' as he walked around to the trunk and pulled out a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

"Liam James Payne, when did you become so romantic?" I questioned.

"I don't know, it's just what you do to me." he replied cheekily.

"& Stop being so damn cheeky," I mumbled playfully.

"You love it!! Oh! Come on! We don't want to miss it!!!" He said as he spread the blanket and motioned me to come over next to him. I plopped down as Liam pulled out two plates and a bowl of chocolate strawberries.

We sat quietly as we watched the sun set.

"Thank you Li, for the best first date ever." I murmured as I leant in to his shoulder. I felt him smile into my hair. I grabbed another strawberry and shoved it into his face as I got up and began to run, hysterically laughing. I sprinted around in circles trying not to get caught by him, and eventually failing, strong arms wrapped around my waist as I let out a squeal. He smashed the strawberry all over my face, my eyes squeezed shut. I whipped around to face him as We wiped the chocolate from our eyes. His brown eyes locking onto my blue ones.

He pressed his lips to mine as our mouths moved in perfect harmony. Our silhouettes pressed together with the sunset in the background. It truly was a sight to see.

~~

Soooo! What did you think! I worked FOREVER on it!

So,

100 reads

30 votes

15 comments

For next update. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

GO READ PAPER PLANES AND PET OF THE HOUSE BY ME!!!!

~Tay!! :)