need my brother

Doctor POV
Doctor Taylor: "Take him to emergency room 216, nurse Heigman put a oxygen mask on him,someone call doctor Patasso were gonna need his help.

Nurse Heigman: He's still not breathing and he has no pulse.

      Laurent's POV

When I got inside the hospital the lady at the desk said that Larry was in surgery and I can't be up there while that stuff is going on. I cried, I've been crying so much my eyes are always red and swollen.

"Laurent Bourgeois,is Laurent Bourgeois here" a Doctor yelled.

I immediately stood up.

"I-im h-him I'm Laurent"

"Follow me sir"

I followed him to an office and he told me to sit so I did.

"We have bad news Mr.Bourgeois"

I started to tear up because I new it was about Larry.

"W-what is the bad news?" I asked nervously.

"I'm afraid your brother Larry isn't gonna make it"

I broke down In tears

"Are you telling me you c-c-cant do anything about this i-is he alive now?" I asked crying so hard that you barely could understand  what I was saying.

"He's alive as we speak but he isn't gonna last long we keep losing his pulse and he cant stay on the oxygen forever."

"Why can't he?"

"Your insurance can't cover it"

"MY BROTHER IS ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE AND YOUR WORRYING ABOUT FUCKING MONEY"

"Please calm down Mr. Bourgeois"

"CALM DOWN, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO C-CALM DOWN IF MY BROTHER IS GOING TO DIE"

"Im sorry but your insurance can only cover about one more week  then we will have to pull the plug"

"YOU CANT PULL THE PLUG ON HIM I-IT GOING TO BE ABLE TO LIVE" I sobbed.

"I'm sorry if I could have done something more to help I would but I have no clue what's going on in his body he keeps having these changes."

I got up and ran out to the elevator I pressed the up button.

Once I got in Larry's room I stopped in my tracks I never wanted to see my brother wired up like this.
I sobbed and cried and held his hand.

*sniffles* "Larry please stay alive I dont care if you lose your memory just stay alive."

Out of nowhere his monitor started beeping like crazy.
The beeps got faster and faster until nurses came in and said.

"We lost his pulse again we gotta go back through surgery."

Then they pushed his bed quickly through the hallways to an elevator and i followed.

"I'm sorry sir but you have to stay in the lobby until surgery is over"

I stopped there and watched them take my brother in the surgery room.

"I love you Larry"

💓should I update today again?

Comment and vote❤❤