Done with life

*3 weeks later*

Larry is still on a coma and I haven't been home every since because I was afraid to leave him here alone. I try not to think about Lia and what she said about larry because it makes me depressed, in fact  I've been depressed every since larry got hurt.

All of my mail gets sent to the hospital and I got a letter saying that if I don't come pay my bill I will have to get evicted.

I guess I'll stop by our house today. before I left I kissed Larry's forehead and said.
"I forgive you for all you've done"

I then walked out the room and headed straight to the elevator until till I heard a familiar voice laughing with someone else so I walked toward the cracked door and seen Lia in a chair next to Artist who was laying in the hospital bed with wires everywhere.

Artist: Be done with them lames and come back to me girl,you know I be making money and shit.

Lia:I have no other choice them "lames" kicked me out and I had to live with my friend laura for the past three weeks and she  can get annoying after a while.

*both laughs*
Artist:we gonna go back to the old days and anything you want girl you can have it just ask.

They both stopped talking so I carried on walking to the elevator.
I can't believe she is back with him.

Damn she dated three men in the past month and I couldn't get back with her.
Anyways I made my way to the lobby,once I was outside I noticed Chris (Lia's ex)  making his way to one of the cars in the parking lot with a lady and a newborn baby the lady was smiling so happily while Chris looked pissed.

I hopped in my car and made my way home once I was in the parking lot of my house  I got out and unlocked the house door.

I couldn't believe my eyes the house was trashed with cloths everywhere leading to our backyard. Our pool was filled with me and Larry's cloth and jewelry .I ran upstairs to my room to see if she messed with the most valuable item in our house which was the necklace of our great great grandmother. I went to the place where I kept it which was in my room in the closet inside a broken piece of the floor. I lifted up the floor piece and it was gone,it was missing I punched the wall and fell to the ground.

I cried and cried
"WHY IS EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE SO FUCKED UP" I yelled throwing everything In sight until I got a phone call.

       Phone convo
Hello

Is this Laurent Bourgeois.

Yes

This is nurse erman We are having problems with Larry Bourgeois.

W-what you mean I asked tears already falling down my eyes.

He's not breathing sir...

I ran straight to my car no Larry you can't die...