For my man

laurent started making breakfast it all smelt so good. eggs,bacon,french toast mmm i couldnt wait to eat.

i went to the kitchen with my mouth watering. i only seen one plate. i asked "weres my food".

laurent then pointed to the box of fruity pebbles i looked down and said im not that hungy.

Laurents pov

i kind of feel bad i didnt make her any food but shes getting fat on her thighs she needs to stop eating so much.

i looked at her and said "were going to the gym and you should go get dressed" she asked me why i just said i want to stay fit when the truth was that she was getting fat thighs.

lia pov

i went back to the room and did my hygiene routine and got dressed i wanted to look cute for my man.

at the gym

laurent barely worked out he just sat on his phone

laurent barely worked out he just sat on his phone.he didnt even glance at me i went up to him and he quickly locked his phone and looked at me.

"babe are u ok" i asked nervous. "yea i just need to go pee" he answered.

as he walked his phone fell out his pocket and i unlocked it and read the texts...

text convo

larry: hey bro you had fun with that girl last night 😂

laurent: yea we drank and then things got way out hand if u know what i mean

larry: lol bro y u still with that lia girl anyway

laurent: i dont know we was together to long i dont want to break her heart

larry: her heart is gonna break when she find out that you go to a new hoe house every night

i cant believe laurent i thought he loved me. laurent then seen me tear up and angrily asked "you went through my phone"

i couldn't believe he was so angry. i should be the angry one