how dare he

ok lia lets get go-

i got interrupted by lia's watery eyes, i followed were she was staring at and anger filled my body at the sight.

there he was chris lia's new boyfriend in the fancy restaurant smiling and rubbing some pregnant lady's stomach.

i started to walk towards the entrance but lia grabbed my wrist and said

"i dont no for sure if its his lets not jump to conclusions"

"no lia i need to go see you stay here"

i walked through the entrance and the waiter at the door asked me if i had any reservations.

"i just need to use the restroom is that fine"

he nodded and pointed towards were it was i sad thank you and went the straight opposite towards chris when i approached him his smile turned into frown reall quick.

"ohh chris congrats on your first child"

chris:...*gulp*..

"what is it a boy or a girl"

the lady smiled and said

"a little girl chris and i are so excited"

i turned to lady and and smiled

"aww lia loves baby girl and she does hair great so when she gets older she can do her hair , right, chris.

chris: "i dont know what your talking about" *gulp*

"you dont remember lia the girl thats that im trying so hard to get back with, LIA THE GIRL THAT I REGRET SAYING ALL THOSE BAD THINGS TO, LIA THE GIRL THAT I STILL LOVE AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE HER BACK AND BE WITH HER FOREVER,............lia your girlfriend.

"you no what chris"

i grabbed chris by his collar and *punch*

"you *punch* dont talk *punch* her again

chris:OK PLEASE ST-*punch*

i fixed my suit and walked out still angry

lia definitely has to be mine before she find another guy...........

thx for reading and plz comment 😀😘✌✌