Larry?

Lia pov

The next morning I woke up to Laurent and a big plate of breakfast it was egg, bacon,pancakes and French toast.
I smiled while stretching and saying "thank you" he sat next to me on the bed.

"So who is it gonna be me or larry"? He asked.

I almost choked on my bacon while saying...
"What are you talking about"

"To take you to work" he said.

I signed in relief "you of course"

"OK tell me when your ready" he smiled and walked out the room i could tell he was excited and that made me smile.

Larry walked in my room with a face that says im gonna have you and sat on the bed and said "good morning, sorry i didn't make you breakfast but I'm not a kiss ass".

"What do you want larry" I rolled my eyes.

"My brothers taking you to work"? He asked taking my bacon.

"Yea why"? I asked concerned.

"You didn't choose me"

"Why would i"

"Because Laurent wouldn't do things that's not supposed to be done to you during your brake"he smirked.

"Larry your disgusting"

"I'm just kidding, but just know that I'm gonna show up at your little job Today."

"And why is that" i asked with folded arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Because I can't go hours without seeing you" he smiled.

I was speechless and butterflies ran through me and made me feel all lovey dovey and I didn't even notice I was smiling until larry got up and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" were the last words he said before he got up and walked out the room.

I really think I'm falling for the kid.

I got up and ran my shower water and thought about what larry said it made me smile the whole time I was was showering who knew larry could be the one that made me feel this way not Chris,not Laurent but Larry its wrong but it feels right or is it right but it feels wrong I don't know but I don't want this feeling to end...