no love

laurent pov

everyone was staring as she yelled and cursed and cried.

i was so annoyed that she went through my phone this is why we have such a bad relationship.

i grabbed her arm and pulled her outside "SHUT THE FUCK UP" i yelled.
she stared at me like i was a crazy physco.

Lia pov

He grabbed my arm so tight that he kind of gave me a scratch and a red mark.but when he yelled at me my heart broke into even smaller pieces.

as we were driving home he looked so frustrated and red that i got kind of scared. i never seen him so angry before.

when we got home he ran to his dresser and got all of his clothes.

"Are you leaving me"i cried. He ignored me and went for the door but i got in front of it. "Cant we just talk about this laurent please"i cried even louder. my heart was so broken up that no one could fix it. my heart needed to be replaced.

"LIA GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR"laurent bursted out.

"LAURENT CANT WE TALK please don't go, please your breaking my heart just please stay". i couldnt let him slip away so easily.

he pushed me away from the door and i fell to the floor holding my elbow.
he walked out as if nothing happened.

my arm was red and swollen and so painful.
i needed to get it checked but i couldn't drive so i called a cab.

when i got in the cab i noticed that face.

"Nazir is that you i asked" he turned around and gave me the biggest smile and said " I havent seen you ever since you and that twin guy met at the club three years ago, anyway were you headed to.

" can you take me to the hospital". i asked holding my arm.

"what happened to you"he asked.

should i tell the truth.