Anger!!

I arrived at work and Laurent escorted me into the Applebee's my job is to wait tables for 8 hours but its a good pay so I can deal with it I guess. When we were at the door he kissed my forehead and said he wasn't going to be home when I get back because he was going to a party.

"Is larry going?" I asked.

"Probably but I don't know for sure." He responded

"OK"

We said our goodbyes and he drove off.

     ~___4 hours____~

I waited 10 tables so far

"Lia can you go to table 9 someone special is there for you" my boss interrupted.

"Who?" I asked in concern

"Your boyfriend named larry I think that was his name but you  got a good looking one"she winked

"But he isn't my boyfriend"

"Sure" then she walked off."

I walked up to table nine and saw larry with flowers and a giant teddy bear.

"Why are you walking around telling people we dating larry?" I said with folded arms.

"Your my girl-friend anyways these are for you" he said handing me the flowers.

"Thanks" I said very low grabbing the the red roses.

"Come to the car with me"

"I have work to do larry"

"Your boss said that you can have a brake."

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out to the driveway were his black truck was sitting.

"Oh I remember this car it was the one you kicked me out of."

He sucked his teeth and walked closer and closer to me until my back met the car he grabbed me by my waist and his lips were very close to my ear.

"We have the house alone tonight"

Chills ran down my spine and my breath hitched with every word he said.

"To bad I'm not going to be there" I said with a smirk.

"And why is that?" He asked

"I'm being my boyfriends date at a party tonight"

"Who the fuck is your boyfriend" larry said tapping his foot with a tomato red face.

"Lau- I started until he interrupted

"DONT EVEN FUCKIMG FINISH YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB LAURENT IS NOT MENT FOR YOU"

"WHY IS THAT?"

"BECAUSE LAURENT DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE"

"HOW YOU KNOW"

"because" larry said his voice got very low and he kept looking away.

"BECAUSE WHAT" I say more concerned of what he will say next"

"Because I told him we are dating"

"Wha-why" I got a lump in my throat and my vision got blurry as a tear fell out my eye. I still love Laurent but I didn't know when to tell him and Now he probably is gone.

"I need to call him"

"Why?" Larry asked.

"Because I don't like you"