For the next fifteen to twenty minutes my creep ass watched him play with his son "Mommy can I play catch with them" I looked Kairi as she watched them trow a ball and sighed I didn't know this man from a can of paint but my baby had fun playing w...

For the next fifteen to twenty minutes my creep ass watched him play with his son "Mommy can I play catch with them" I looked Kairi as she watched them trow a ball and sighed I didn't know this man from a can of paint but my baby had fun playing with his son "Go head baby but we go be leaving soon". I watched as they all played catch letting my thoughts consume me.

I could hope a man to come into my life and accept Kairi not many did hell even her dad left before she was born. At five months pregnant he walked out on me and I honestly and care that much because I didn't love him we were just something that happened but I wanted my baby to have a dad but she never got the chance word got to me that he moved out of state and I just said oh well if he didn't want to be in her life I wasn't going to force him. So my daughter had my dad her uncles Karter and Micah and every now and then Cease to show her the things her dad was suppose to "Look mommy" I was taken from my thoughts by her voice I watched and smiled as she threw the ball "Good job baby" I clapped and watched her for another 10 minutes before standing up.

"Alright Kairi let's go baby" she sighed "Awww man mama  can we please stay" she looked at me with pleading eyes even though I had our day planned I just wanted my baby having fun. "Ok but you gotta promise me a movie night" she smiled "Ok mommy" I sat back down and pulled out my phone seeing as we were staying at the park until later I decided to call my mama.

"Hey baby" I smiled hearing her voice "Hey mommy what you doing" I could hear movement "Getting dressed daddy taking me out to lunch" she sounded excited I loved my parents and their marriage it was amazing "Speaking of y'all need to chill I do like to sleep in my bed alone". She laughed "Im grown it's my house and that's how y'all got here" I made a gagging noice "Kill the visual Jesus" she laughed "Is that my baby I hear in the background" I nodded "Yea we at the park playing with this little boy" "Un un I hear a grown man whose that are you on a date" I laughed and looked over at them Mekio looked at me in that same moment "No mommy I'm not on a date you know Kairi friendly so when we got to the park she started playing with the little boy and his dad is here and once they started playing catch she asked to play on watching them trust ain't shit go happen to my child" I could hear her mug when she spoke "Let me have to tell you to watch your mouth again yea you grown but you will not cuss while talking to me" I nodded "Yes ma'am".

Mekio started to make his way over "Mommy let me call you back this guy coming over" she said ok and we hung up "You know I don't bite your more than welcome to come play with us" I looked up at him and laughed "I'm pretty sure you don't bite unless your a dog are you dog" I asked tilting my head to the side "No I'm not come on" he said motioning his head towards the kids I sighed and got up making my way over to Kairi.

"Quentin don't be so ruff remember she a girl" I sat down tiredly and let them finish playing tag by they self taking a deep breath I pulled out my phone looking at my message from Karter stupid ass and laughed. "That ya man" I looked over "Damn touch your nose" he laughed "My bad that was just my lame way of asking if you were single" I sighed "Look I'm not looking for no relationship or nothing else so stop asking cause the answer will always be no" he shook his head and got up "Come on Quentin let's go" his son ran and grabbed his hand and waved bye to Kairi as they walked away I sighed and stood up "Come on baby let's go".

Once me and Kairi made it home with our Chinese food I let her pick the movie as I got a blanket so we could cuddle up on the couch. She had picked out beauty and the beast yes I put my baby on all the classics just like my mama did me when I was younger and this had become one of her favorites we stuffed our faces with lo mein noodles and sesame chicken with other junk food around us. We began to sing be our guest right along with the movie.

Let us help you, We'll keep going Course by course, One by one

Let us help you,
We'll keep going
Course by course,
One by one.
'Til you shout "Enough, I'm done!"
Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest
Tonight you'll prop your feet up,
But for now, let's eat up
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Please, be our guest!

We sung off key and laughed at the end "Mommy" "Uh huh" I answered and Kairi cuddled closer to me "Do you believe in a Prince Charming you know like the movies" I looked down at her "Yea baby why you ask" she shrugged "Cause all princess's get a prince and all queens have kings and since papa calls you princess will you get a prince" I laughed at her logic "Uh yea baby I will one day" she clapped "That mean we can live in a castle right" I nodded "We sure can baby" I kissed her forehead practically holding her in my lap.

Once she dosed off I carried her to the room and laid her in her bed kissing her cheek I covered her up before going to clean up. I thought about what my baby had asked me about me having a prince and shook my head maybe I should start dating but then again I'm good I rather save myself the headache oddly my mind drifted to Mekio but before I could fully allow my self to think it I shook it away. Going inside my room I bluetoothed my phone to the beats pill turning it low as tank Fucking with me played I layed in bed in nothing as I let my hands roam I knew to get over whatever I was thinking all I needed to do was make myself cum and that was exactly what I did before I dosed off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go

How y'all feel about Kiah in general

Is she rude up or nah

Is she being to hard on Mekio

Tell me what y'all think. How y'all feel

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE JayyBev 😘😘😘✌🏾️✌🏾️✌🏾️