Feminism

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter because it took the longest to write and it is my favourite so far. Have a nice day!

   It was a sunny morning Dipper, Mabel, and Gruncle Stan were watching tv when a broadcast came on saying that the mayor had passed on and that a giant monument would be built in his honour. The broadcast also mentioned that a town meeting would be held at 2:00 that day that all residents were to attend. Gruncle Stan grumbled about stupid neighbours and went to go get dressed while Dipper and Mabel were debating on who would be the new mayor of Gravity Falls.
   Later during the meeting they announced that all you had to do to qualify to be the mayor was to be able to: cast a shadow, count to ten, and throw your hat into the provided loop. Bud Gleeful was the first person to throw his hat into the loop and declare that he was going to be running for mayor. Dipper and Mabel were worried because if Bud became mayor he would be able to pardon Gideon of his sentence. Gruncle Stan overheard this and threw his fez into the loop.
"I will be mayor" Gruncle Stan declared confidently.
At this point the only other person running was Tyler Cutebiker. After the meeting when they got home Dipper and Mabel were planning out his slogan and other advertising items like buttons and posters. At this point Gruncle Stan said his slogan should be
" you need strong man to run your town."
"BUT GRUNCLE STAN THAT IS SEXIST" Dipper frantically yelled
"What! No that is crazy I am just saying they need a man that is strong like me to run the town" Gruncle Stan stated like he cleared things up
"UGGH YOU ARE HOPELESS!" Dipper yelled angrily while she stomped out of the room.
"What is wrong with him?" Gruncle Stan said cluelessly.
While Mabel and Soos were getting the posters and things ready and Dipper was fuming in the corner the phone rang and Gruncle Stan happened to be the closest to it and answered.
"Hello?" Gruncle Stan grunted
"This is the radio station we would like to ask a few questions about your plans for this lovely town of ours" the man at the radio station said in an overly cheerful voice.
"Well ok then shoot" Stan tried to not sound overly annoyed
"Well the townspeople want a movie theatre with the newest movies playing what would you do about that?" The man questioned his voice still overly cheerful
" Well I say hire some strong men no women to build it since women are....." Gruncle Stan was cut of by the sound of a still fuming Dipper cutting the phone cord.
" YOU ARE AN IDOIT" the now furious Dipper yelled in a blind rage then stomped off followed by a disappointed Mabel.
A slightly calmed down Dipper followed by Mabel went to Ford to try and a device that would prevent him from making sexist comments and he presented Dipper and Mabel a tie that would let the wearer of the controller tie to control the person wearing the puppet tie, but she didn't want to control Stan unless she and Mabel had too she they went and made a series of que cards to tell Gruncle Stan what he should and shouldn't say.
Dipper and Mabel decided to try out the tie before the first public speaking just in case they had to use it on Gruncle Stan. They decided to try it out on Soos since he was the closest person other than Stan or Ford. After they got Soos to put on the navy puppet tie Mabel put on the red controller tie and got Soos to do some dance moves Soos really shouldn't have been doing, but at least they were sure that the ties work come the public speaking the following day.
------------------Time_Skip----------------------
When the Pines (not including Ford) made it to the public speaking Gruncle Stan was instructed to go straight to his podium while the twins were directed backstage. Stan's now declared enemy Bud Gleeful took his place at the podium to the left of Gruncle Stan while Tyler Cutebiker took the podium to the right. The speaking started off with Bud  being like a overgrown 12 year old, who had been spoiled, who had just gotten water balloons that he was allowed to throw at other people. Stan was about to retaliate when Dipper, seeing this not ending well for Stan since it was painfully obvious Bud was baiting him, put on the tie and started preaching to the people. She went on about how Gravity Falls should be and if she missed anything Mabel took over and went on about how fun everything could be if they all voted for him. Tyler's speech although not as great as Gruncle Stan's was way better than Bud's which was basically all about bashing the other contestants.
  At the 3rd public speaking Gruncle Stan was still winning and Tyler was still in second but Bud obviously realizing he was loosing started to act exactly like an overgrown Gideon would and to put it mildly it was extremely creepy but the crowd for some reason was liking it.
It was the day of election and to vote for the person you want during the speaking to you had to throw bird feed at the candidate you wanted and the person with the most birdseed at the end would get kissed by an American bald eagle. Before the speaking Gruncle Stan, Mabel, and Dipper were eating pancakes at lazy Susan's diner when the twins realized that Stan wasn't wearing the puppet tie.
"Hey Gruncle Stan why aren't you wearing your lucky tie" Mabel asked masking her worry with fake cheerfulness
"Why would I need it when I have already got this far just by spewing everything that pops in my head?" Gruncle Stan questioned not expecting an answer
"You need to have your lucky tie on because you have had it on throughout all of the public speakings!" Dipper exclaimed with fake enthusiasm
"Well I don't need it anymore" Gruncle Stan said confidently
"Well if it wasn't for the tie you wouldn't be winning" Dipper states starting to get really annoyed
"And what do you mean by that" Gruncle Stan said his voice rising responding to Dipper's anger
"If it wasn't for Dipper and I you wouldn't be winning because when one of us puts on this tie we can control you" Mable said trying to back her sister up
"Well I don't need you kids to control me to win" Gruncle Stan grunted obviously annoyed that they were controlling him without his permission
"We will see about that" Dipper said while storming out of the restaurant
"I still hope you win"Mabel chirped before following Dipper out of the restaurant.
-------------------------------------------------------
It was time for the election so Bud, Stan, and Tyler were lined up ready to give their statements. Bud still acting creepily like Gideon insulted everybody but sill everyone loved it for some reason, but after Bud it was Stan who started being worse that Bud without any of the creepy Gideon like charm. Dipper and Mabel were trying to figure out how to get the tie on Stan but they figured they would have to wait until the intermission. Right when the intermission started Bud sauntered up to us in all his Gideon-like glory.
"My my what do we have here the Pines twins controlling old Stanford with a tie I did not expect that but you are still no better that lil ol me"
"Gideon!" The Pines twins shouted in sync.
"Yeah and you were planning to get Stanford to win and I can't let that happen" Bud/Gideon stated and started lumbering towards them before knocking them out
Dipper and Mabel woke up tied back to back in a chair with fireworks not even ten feet away. Bud/Gideon said that when they announced the winner the firework would go off and injure them, and luckily for Dipper her hat didn't come of during his rant. After Bud/Gideon left to finish the speaking Dipper and Mabel tried to escape and only succeeded in falling through a hole in the ground and their chair dangling off of a deadly drop. Dipper's hat fell off and luckily from a distance it just looked like she had shaggy hair. Stan climed up the mayor monument which Dipper and Mabel were trapped in and saved them from a deadly fall. The crowd ate it up. They cheered and threw all do their remaining birdseed to Stan in which the eagle came and planted the kiss upon Stan's head, and luckily while all of that was happening Dipper managed to get her cap on before anyone noticed. They were apparently blind if they couldn't see her very obvious messy bun on top of her head.
"That was close everyone almost found out!" Mabel said worriedly
"It's fine Mabel no one found out no harm done" Dipper stated barely loud enough for Mabel to hear.
Mabel gave Dipper a hug before dragging Dipper with her to join Stan in his victory.
-------------------------------------------------------
Later that night the Pines were watching the tv when a broadcast came on saying that even though Gruncle Stan won the vote neither him or Bud/Gideon filled out the appropriate paperwork so Tyler Cutebiker won by default.
"That is probably for the best"Dipper said before walking up the stairs to go to bed.

Hope you people enjoyed this took quite a bit to write. If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism don't hesitate to comment! Bye!