Chapter 14 Beautiful

Ashton's POV

"You've got to help me Mikey! I don't know what to wear", I ask Michael desperately.

Of course I've been on dates before, but with Eva it's different. She is different, but a good different!

"Just wear what you always wear. Where are you two going anyway?", Mikey asks.

"I'm gonna take her to the beach!", I answer proudly. I'm used to going there on my own and just watch the sunset. It's one of my favourite places around here and I know from experience that the sunsets can be very beautiful.

I quickly put on some black jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

I grab my phone, find out I'm late already, run downstairs and out of the door. Just to run back in, two seconds later, because I forgot the car keys. Calum is standing in the door post with the leys hanging on one of his fingers.

"Forgot something?", he asks with a smirk.

I mumbel a thanks, grab the keys an rush out the door again.

Not long after I leave, I arrive at Eva's house. I ring the bell and Ayla opens the door.

"Hey, she's almost ready, do you want to come in?", she asks.

Right then, Eva comes down the stairs, looking as beautiful as ever. Is it possible to love someone you've only met a few weeks ago?

"Uhm hey, you look, wow, you look nice tonight. Not that you don't look nice any other day, I mean obviously you do. But it's just you look really good!"

Well done Ash, you've made a fool out of yourself already and the date hasn't even started yet!

Lucky for me, she smiles and says: "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself! Shall we go?"

I let her go out of the door fist, then I follow and close the door behind me.

After a short drive we arrive at the beach. The sun is already starting to set, so we're just in time.

We both get out of the car and I quickly grab her hand to pull her with my to my favourite spot. And maybe also a little bit because I just want an excuse to hold her hand, but don't tell her!

I take her to a sandy rock, a bit higher than the actual beach, and sit down.

It's quiet for a bit, untill Eva speaks:
"So this is our date?"

"Yeah, I mean, I thought you would like it, because I do and I thought you weren't that kind of girl who wants a fancy dinner at some very expensive place. If you do, we can still go, I just thought... I really should stop thinking, I always do things like this wrong", I speak very rushed.

Right when I finish my sentence she crashes her lips against mine.

"Well this time you thought right", she says, smiling, with her forehead still pressed against mine.

I quickly peck her lips again, then lean back in the still warm sand.

Eva snuggles against my side and we watch the sun set together.

Right now, my night can't get any better!