Chapter 10 It's Perfect

"TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME"

Stupid alarm!

I quickly press the Stop butten and let out a sigh. Today is the day we're all gonna get a tattoo, and I must say, I'm a bit scared.

I get out of my bed and walk into my bathroom to go take a shower. After my shower, I dress myself in a comfy grey sweater and some black, ripped, skinny jeans.

It's the end of September, which means the weather isn't very nice, but perfect sweater weather!

I can hear Eva in the room next to me, so I know she's up aswell and getting ready.

Before I walk downstairs to eat breakfast, I go into Annas room. And as I expected, she's still asleep, slightly snoring.

I walk into the bathroom, take a glass of cold water and walk back into her room. Can you guess what I did? Nice of me right?

"Aaah what you did that for?, she screams, wiping the water off her face.

"Rise and shine sleepy head! We have to go in about an hour.", I say.

She groans and as I walk out of the room, I can hear her get up and go into the bathroom.

Since I don't have anything better to do, I decide to make a big breakfast with pancakes, eggs and bacon.

Just as I'm grabbing three plates to put the food on, my phone rings.

"Hello?", I say without looking to the ID of the caller.

"Hi girl, how you doin'?", I hear a very familiar voice say.

"JULIA!", I scream,"How are you? Why are you calling? Is there something wrong? Are you ill? How is Martin?"

"Slow down speedboat, everything's ok! Are Eva and Anna with you? I've got something to tell you guys."

Julia is a very good friend of mine. And of course Eva and Annas. We went to the same high school and all lived together for a little while, but she moved away with her boyfriend, Martin, to study abroad. I haven't seen her in half a year.

"Anna? Eva? Julia is on the phone, can you come down?", I yell.

I hear some stumbling upstairs and a second later, both Anna and Eva run into the kitchen.

I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey babe! How are you?", Eva asks.

"I'm fine, actually. But I've got some great news... I'm getting married!!"

"No way! Really? Congratulations! When is the wedding? Are we invited? Are you coming back?", we all yell at the same time.

"Well, the inventation is coming, but I wanted to tell you guys first! I would love to talk some more but we have to go cake- tasting. That's the hard life!", she says with a giggle,"I'll talk to you soon ok?"

We all say our goodbyes and I hang up.

"I can't believe she's getting married!", Anna says.

"I can't believe Ayla made this wonderfull breakfast!", Eva says, and we laugh. Eva and her food!

After breakfast, we grab our jackets and some money and get into the car. I'm driving, Anna is in the passengers seat beside me and Eva is sitting in the back.

We have to ride for about half an hour to get to the city, so I turn on the radio.

A few seconds later, music is blasting out of the speakers and we scream along with the lyrics. (I was gonna say sing but it was more like screaming)

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TO SAY SORRY, I WAS WAITING ON A DIFFERENT STORY! THIS TIME I'M MISTAKEN FOR HANDING YOU A HEART WORTH BREAKING!

We arrive at the tattooshop, and we're greated by the four guys, who were already wainting.

I'm getting more and more nervous now. My hands are actually a bit sweaty.

We walk into the shop together, and I'm quite glad the guys are here too, because otherwise I would just turn around, go back home and watch Frozen!

"Hello, how can I help you?", the girl behind the counter asks. I don't think she's much older then 16, but she's completely covered in tattoos and piercings.

"We all would like a tattoo, if that's possible?", Ashton answers for all of us.

"Of course! I'll go and ask my colleagues, you can already take a seat in those chairs."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"They're perfect!", I say exited, while looking at my hand. I decided to just take two, to make up for the time I chicked out, and I don't regret it! Now, I have three birds on my hand and Never give up on my ring finger.

I'm the last to finish, so I pay and walk out to meet the rest.

"Show us!", Eva demands.

We all show our tattoo.

"They're so you!", I don't know what they mean but I guess it's a compliment?

Anna has a flower on her ankle, Eva has a stars on her finger, Ashton has a simple heart on his wrist, Michael has an X on his middle finger and Calum has a native American on his bicep. (Tattos in the picture above)

Why? I don't know but it suits him, and I guess Anna likes it too, because she's admiring it right now, or his muscular arm, I'm not sure yet.

"Shall we go drink something?", Calum suggests.

"Sure, why not? Let's go then!"

A/N
It's a bit of a shitty chaptur but I hope you still like it!