Chapter 11 A Big Surprise

I hear the doorbell ring and groan. We stayed up pretty late last night because we decide to watch a movie with the guys, but now I can barely open my eyes.

The bell rings again. I know I have to get out of my warm bed, because Eva is a very deep sleeper and I can hear Anna in the shower already.

I walk downstairs and unlock the door.

"SURPRISE!"

I can't believe my eyes! Julia and Martin are standing on our front porch!

I quickly pull her in for a big hug and don't let go. I'm starting to tear up. I mean, she is one of my best friend and I haven't seen her in half a year, I've really missed her!

After we both pull away, Julia is a bit teary aswell. Martin quikly drops the bags to hug me too.

"Why are you guys here? Aren't you suppose make preperations for a wedding?", I ask curiously.

"Yeah we do, but I decided I need help from my best friends!", Julia says with a huge smile on her face.

That's one of the many reasons I love her, she can be so impulsive and just decide something out of nowhere.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"So what's the first thing we have to do?", Eva asks. We're all sitting around the dinnertable, discussing Julia's wedding.

Eva also texted Ashton , so Martin has someone to hang out with. As soon as Ashton arrived, we pushed them out of the house and got to work.

"When is the wedding again?", Eva asks.

"Well, it's actually in ten days... so we kinda need to hurry up", Julia answers with a smirk.

"We already have a venue and a cake, so all there is left are the music and a dress", Julia tells us.
"Oh and you wouldn't mind being my bridesmaids right?", Julia says with a sneeky smile.

"REALLY?", we all say simultaneously.

After we're done thanking her for the fifth time, we decide to make ourselves usefull. In other words: Shopping time!!

A/N
A very short chapter, but the next one will be very long, so that's something to look forward to!