Chapter 2 Time For Some Booze

We hop in the car and after ten minutes we arrive at the club. There are already a lot of people in front of the door and for a moment I consider going back. But Eva is already dragging me towards the door. We show the guy at the door our ID's and enter the club.

I must say, the inside looks amazing. It looks modern but its still cosy-ish. We walk to the bar.

Anna's POV
'Three shots', I tell the guy behind the bar. I can see that Ayla isn't realy comfortable yet, but it's nothing little alcohol can't solve!
"To us!", Eva says. I grab the shot and drink it. The alcohol burns in my throat, but I like it. It reminds me of when we were still in highschool. Myself, Ayla and Eva would always have little get togethers, where someone would bring booze. We were quite rebellious, right? But Ayla is very funny when she's a bit tipsy, so lets hope that side comes out tonight!

'Come one let's dance', Eva drags me and Ayla to the dance floor. We dance for a while and then Ayla points at the bar, which obviously means: MORE SHOTS! I let out a giggle, seeing Ayla's slighly druk behaviour and follow her and Eva to the bar. A few drinks later, when we're all a bit more than tipsy, I see four guys enter.

The first one has a bandana in his curly hair, but the lights make it hard to see what colour his hair is. He's laughing at something the second guy is telling him. The second one is a bit taller, has a quiff and a very sexy lipring. The third guy is dancing a bit weird and even with the lights I can see that his hair is black with a white stripe in the middel. He looks kinda cool though. But the last guy realy catches my eye. He is more tanned then the other three and has dark hair. Maybe its my drunk mind but to me he looks very muscular and kinda hot!

Just as I'm about to look away, the dark haired boy looks at me and winks. He is saying something to the other guys and I quickly look away.