Chapter 8 Pickles

Ashton's POV

"Let's play Truth or Dare!", I suggest. This will be the perfect opportunity to find out something more about the girls, Eva in particular, and to see how 'daring' they are.

"Eva, truth or dare?
"I'll start with a truth"
"What is the craziest thing that you have ever done while drunk?", I ask.

I think it a good idea to just start with some easy questions and build it up. I look at her while she's thinking about her answer. Gosh she's hot when she pouts her mouth like that. I wouldn't mind kissing those lips...

"I think the craziest thing I've ever done while drunk is dancing half naked on the bar, on Anna's birthday!", she says with a blush.

She quickly continues by asking Michael: "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare, of course!", Michael says with a duh-tone in his voice. I can see Anna smirking and wispering something in Eva's ear.

Oh Mikey, what have you got yourself into? Eva laughs a bit evil and says:
" I dare you to let someone give you a haircut with his or her bad hand!"

I see Mikey's face drop. His hair is like his religion, so I can kinda understand how he feels right now. I see Mikey hesitate, and I think Eva sees it too because she says: " If you don't want to, you'll have to do a replacing dare!"
He nods, I guess he realy likes his hair then!

" I dare you to go to the fridge and grab something with your eyes closed and eat or drink it!"
He stands up and goes into the kitchen. We all follow him, so he can't cheat. With his eyes closed, he grabs something out of the fridge: a jar of pickles!

I know I don't like pickles, but I also know Michael hates pickles, so this is gonna be fun! I'm just glad I don't have to do this.

Everybody can see the discuss on his face, and we're all trying not to laugh out loud. Mikey looks a bit miserable, but still opens the jar of pickles. Just as he's about to take a bit out of one of the pickles, the bell rings.

"Pizza's here, I'll go open up!" Mikey quickly says. We protest, but he's already at the front door.