Chapter 12 The Dress

Eva's POV

We walk into the first wedding dress shop we find. A very nice lady, I think her name is Lucy, takes Julia to the fitting room, while we sit down in large chairs in front of a little platform and a mirror.

A few minutes later, Julia comes out in a beautiful mermaid dress, with a sweetheart neckline. It hugs her body in all the good places, but it's just not her.

Sometimes I think people can read my mind, because Anna says:
"It's absolutely gorgeous, but I just don't think it's really you!"

We all agree and Julia says it was her least favourite aswell, so onto the next.

It takes a little while, so I decide to look around the shop. It's not that big, but it feels very welcome and there are plenty of dresses to choose from.

I sit back down and Julia comes back out again. This time she is in a incredible ballgown, again a sweetheart neckline and lots of beads in a beautiful pattern. It is stunning!

"So what do you think?", Julia asks, with hope in her eyes. I think she really likes this dress aswell.

"It's absolutely fabulous ma'am", Ayla says in a fake British accent.

"It is, isn't it?", Julia says, not looking very happy and even tearing up a bit.

"Awh Jules don't cry, what's wrong babe?", Ayla says.

"It's way to expensive! I can't afford such an expensive dress, dresses for you guys and everything else", Julia says with a small voice.

But Janice intertups us:
"Since it is a dress from last season, it's for sale and I'm sure I can lower the price even more, just for you."

If she wasn't a complete stranger, I would hug her, there and then! She seriously made our day!

"So I guess this is the dress?", she asks one last time. And Julia answers with a big smile:
"It is!"

"And now for you three...", Lucy says with a frown. She walks away and comes back with three beautiful light blue- lavender dresses.

The first one is strapless with a knot in the back. The second one has thick straps and is crossed at the back. The last one has a one-shoulder strap and a strap across the back. They're all beautiful in there own way.

Lucy hands us one of the dresses and takes us to the fitting room. I have the strapless dress and I absolutely love it. It fits perfectly and the material is very soft and light.

I walk out and so do Anna and Ayla. They look stunning! Ayla is wearing the dress with the crossed back and Anna is wearing the one-strap. It looks like the dresses were made for them!

Looks like Julia is thinking the exact same thing: she has a surprised look on her face and is almost drooling. Okay, that maybe a bit exaggerated, but you get what I mean.

We decide to buy shoes aswell, since we're here now. Julia choses beautiful Silver stiletto heels with beads and myself, Anna and Ayla all take the same white pumps.

Thanks to Lucy and her discounts, it's al pretty affordable. We pay, or should I say Julia pays, since she insists on paying everything. Ofcourse we object, but Julia is very determined and ends up paying everything, except for the shoes.

Happy and satisfied, we leave the shop. Dress? Check. Next up: hair!