29.

I wake up with little energy and numbness in my bones. I gently bring my hand down to my stomach, shutting my eyes and letting out a deep sigh. I'm alive, and so is my baby. So is Vic, Mike, Romi, and Danielle. I hope Austin is okay. Tracy is gone, and I can never have her back. I don't want to think about anything that happened yesterday.

I squirm around slightly, pulling the hospital bed sheets over my chest, pressing the button on the side of my bed. In a couple of seconds, a nurse comes in, giving me a gentle smile and sitting next to me.

"My name is Melanie, i'm going to be your nurse for the next few days you'll be here for. I'm happy to say that you've been pregnant for actually two months, and the gender of your baby is a girl. Congratulations, my love." She says, and I smile, rubbing my stomach once again. Vic and I are having a baby girl.

"I need to start thinking of names," I whisper, and she hands me a small piece of paper. I immediately recognize Vic's handwriting, the smile coming back to my face.

"I told him earlier. He's been thinking of names, these are them. They're very pretty." She says, and I read over them. Ava, Rhea, Artemis, Athena, Phoebe, Selene, Penelope, Iris. I recognize most of these as Greek names, and they're all beautiful.

"I think... I'll have to choose between Phoebe, Iris, and Selene. I love all of these," I whisper, and she nods, smiling.

"My favorites are definitely Selene and Phoebe. Your friend Danielle said no deciding without her." She says, and I laugh, looking down at my stomach.

"Of course. Is everything okay with me?" I ask, and she nods.

"You'll have to be using crutches for a while, the wound in your thigh was quite severe and you needed blood. Luckily, Vic and Mike donated some for you. They're all wonderful people. The wound in your head is very minor and there's no sign of concussion. Everyone has been anxious to see you." She says, and I nod. Vic and Mike really donated blood for me to survive?

"Can I see Vic first alone, please?" I ask, and she nods, giving me a smile before leaving the room. Vic comes in, a bandage around his forearm. He really did give blood.

"Hi, baby." I whisper, and he sits next to me, taking my hand in his. I give him a smile, and he smiles back.

"I'm so-"

"Don't you dare apologize. I love you," I whisper, and he nods, leaning down to place a soft kiss to my lips. I hold him down for a little longer, savoring the taste of him, and he smiles against my lips, his other hand going to my stomach.

"I love you, too, my angel. And I love this one in here, too." He says, rubbing my stomach, and I smile, giggling.

"I can't wait to meet her." I whisper, and he nods, placing a gentle kiss to my belly button. He smiles, looking at me.

"You saw the names?" He asks, and I nod, picking up the paper again. I read them over again.

"I really like Phoebe." I say, and he nods, his smile getting bigger.

"Me too. Danielle and Mike like Iris, and Romi and the nurse love Selene. It's all even." He chuckles, and I nod, sitting up, taking both of his hands in mine. I missed him so much.

"If we get a dog, we're naming her Penelope, that's final." I say, and he laughs softly, nodding and squeezing my hands.

"Deal, my love." He says, and we go silent again. I wrap my arms around his neck, getting on my knees to kiss him better, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist. He takes his face in my hands, kissing me harder, and I bite his lip gently, looking at him.

"I missed you." I whisper, and he rests his forehead on mine gently.

"I missed you, too, baby. Never again." He whispers, kissing me again, and again, and again, until it finally hits me. I'm pregnant, I can't seem to grasp the thought of it, but now I can.

"I'm actually pregnant." I say quietly, letting out a giddy giggle. "You're gonna be an amazing father." I whisper, and he nods, holding my hips, looking down at my stomach.

"I really fucking hope so. No dating until she's eighteen." He says, and I laugh, sitting on his lap properly. The door opens, and Danielle peers in.

"We're naming her Iris. If Romi disagrees with me one more time, we're going to fight right here in this room." She says, and I giggle, Vic's hand staying on my stomach.

"Of fucking course. I mean, Vic and I are the parents, I think we get to choose." I say teasingly, and Mike pouts.

"But Iris is so cute! Vic, convince him." He whines, and I shake my head.

"Sorry, there's no changing Kellin's mind." He says, and I make up my mind right then and there. Selene Marie Fuentes sounds like a beautiful and perfect name.

"We're naming her Selene Marie Fuentes," I announce, and and everyone's jaw drops. I give them a smile, and Romi comes in, cheering.

"Horray for Selene! Fuck you all, fuck the fucking world!" She cheers, and I laugh loudly, holding onto Vic for support to sit up. He pats my stomach softly, letting out a happy sigh.

"Selene Marie Fuentes, huh?" He asks, and I nod. Although I don't have Vic's last name, it would sound better than Bostwick. I hate my last name.

"Well, soon your last name will be Fuentes, too." He hums, burying his face in my neck, and I give him a tight hug, kissing his hair.

"I love you, I love Selene," I whisper, and he nods, looking up at me.

"And I love you, and I love Selene." He whispers, and I give him a bright smile, planting a kiss onto his lips. I need to stay positive after yesterday. Vic is okay, my friends are okay, and that's all that matters to me. Vic and I are back together, and I can't wait to meet my daughter.