CaptainSparklez/Jordan x Reader

Requested by: @TheDancingTheorist

Hey guys! Did you like my tag? Yeah I know, pretty sucky. But hey! What are ya gonna do when you have so little time? Anyways, I may not update as much because I have a poster to do for drama class and homework from physical science! Soooo, yeah! Be patient, my special readers.

Title: Aye Aye, Captain!

Y/N- Your Name

Your POV:
I turned the corner, snuck up behind Jordan, and stole his sunglasses! I then ran away, leaving Jordan in the dust.

"Hey! Come back here Y/N!" He yelled, and chased after me. This was our typical day; I steal his sunglasses as soon as he wakes up, he chases after me, and then we finally settle down and have breakfast. After a few hours, we eventually stop, and I hand him back his sunglasses.

"That's what you get for eating my cupcake last night, Jordan." I smiled victoriously.

"Hey. I was hungry, and you ate my cookie. Don't lie, N/N." He retaliated.

I just shrugged, and he smiled. Jordan grabbed my hand and we walked back to his place. I always have breakfast with Jordan everyday, because Ryan, or Mr360games, always eats all the bagels(Hope bagels). He's a quick eater(reference to a Youtuber cannon book I read a long time ago!).

Anyways, he cooks the best pancakes whenever I'm at his house, so it's worth it! As we sat down, I immediately begin to finish my first pancake.

"Seriously?" Jordan questioned, "That pancake didn't even last a second for life!"

I just continued chewing, and then grabbed another pancake again. Jordan sighed, and then laughed. He began to eat as well. I just realized that his voice was so noticeable to me, that his voice sounded, well, beautiful. I also realized that he looked very cute too. I stopped eating for a second.

'Do I have a crush on my best friend?' I thought to myself. And then, the sudden realization hit! I did. I do have a crush on him. I mean, come on, I just realized that he's cute. I stopped eating my pancake completely. Jordan looked up from his.

"Y/N? You okay?" Jordan asked, concerned.

I blushed a little, and replied, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. I have to go and see if my farm is okay." And with that, I hurried off back home.

      Jordan's POV;
      That was weird. She never just leaves like that. After she got up, I heard the door shut closed. 'Wonder what's on her mind.' I thought to myself. After all, I'm always worried when she acts strange. I may have.....a crush on my best friend. And NO that doesn't sound weird at all.

    I walked out of the house and decided to walk to the nearest bakery. As I strolled into town, I thought of what I think is going on in Y/N's head. I'm really worried that something bad might be happening to her. I stepped into the bakery, Ian greeted me cheerfully and ran around the counter to me.

     "Hey, Jordan! What's up man?" He exclaimed. I laughed and replied, "Nothing much. Just need some advice." Ian's eyes widened, and he said gloomily, "Oh no...."

     Suddenly, the back door burst open, and out came Derp Ssundee, Ian's cake-hyper clone.

    "Did someone say CAKE?!" He yelled. I covered my ears, and then said, "No, girl advice." And with that, a second later, I was sat down in a chair with both of them sitting in front of me, a cake place down in front of me as well. I was nervous and confused as both of their faces lit up with mischievous glee.

    "Um, guys-" "So, who's the lucky lady we need to hear about?" Interrupted Derp. I glanced nervously from one face to another and hesitantly replied, "Y-Y/N?"

     Ian jumped up from his seat and thrust his fist into the air, then sat down again like it never happened.

      "You can easily impress her, because you already stole her heart! She already likes you, but she doesn't have to courage to tell you!" Ian said. Derp finished his thought, "So, just take her out on a date! I heard the hill or near the ocean is perfect."

     I pondered this thought for a while, and nodded. Then, I wasn't in a chair anymore, and everything looked perfectly normal. I took this chance to go to Y/N's house.

      Ryan's POV:
          I spit out my coffee as Y/N told me that she liked Jordan. Y/N nervously played with her hair, standing awkwardly.

     "What are you doing telling me this, missy?! Go out there and talk to him, damnit!" I shouted excitedly (and maybe a bit exaggerated) to her and pushed her out the door. Then, as I heard talking outside and then footsteps fading away, I thought about a thought that I completely missed. 'She doesn't have an actual date outfit on!'

         Y/N's POV:
               Jordan took me to this pretty hill that overlooked the ocean. It was so pretty, but I got distracted by Jordan holding my hands in his.

    "I've been meaning to tell you, Y/N, but I have this strong crush on you. That's why I brought you out here. But, if you don't like me back, it's fine." I felt my face go red and my eyes widened in excitement. He liked me back! He truly does! I quickly told him, "Of course I like you back, dummy! I would never go crazy for another guy!" At those words, he excitedly yelled and kissed me on the lips, catching me by surprise.

     I kissed back, feeling a funny feeling in my head and heart. As we pulled back, we heard the clicking of cameras, and looked towards the town, we saw Martin and Ryan there.

     Ryan explained quickly, "Well, I was gonna tell you you didn't really had the clothes for a date, but it worked out well anyways." Martin giggled excitedly and said, "I heard tu too were gonna be here from Ian, so I sneaked up over here to capture this perfect moment! Did I tell you I'm taking photography for fun?"

      And at that, we all laughed at his comment. Jordan hugged me lovingly from behind, and I smiled.

Aria: YES! 1000 words ftw!

Baki: *whispers to Simon* Doudil40 for the win.

Simon: *dolphin laughs*

        ~Kawai_Marshmallow