Enderlox x Neko!reader

Y/N's POV:
I stumbled along the forest path, trying to find a way out (the forest path is made out of leaves and doesn't lead out). It's cold and freezing, dark and damp, and most importantly; confusing. This place is like a maze, and some people never make it out. Only the luckiest navigators make it out....and not get killed by a giant demon. If you guys didn't know why I was out here, I thought of a stupid decision to go and venture the woods without any sense of navigation.
     My cat ears twitched at the sound of a sudden crack of a twig. I immediately turned around, my tail swishing with fear. Because of instincts, I ran forward to who knows where, and tried to get out of sight as soon as possible. I ran faster than I have ever ran before; that is, until a pair of hands stopped me from running. I gasped and almost fell, but the hands kept me steady on my feet.
       "And just what do you think you're doing in my woods?~" The voice sounded male, and also sounded like a dragon's. My eyes widened and all I did was try to kick or punch or hurt the creature behind me. He stopped me by pinning me down on the ground with his foot on my back. I curled my tail and my cat ears bent down in defeat. "Hm....I could always kill you, or have my friends do it....but a hybrid is kinda rare in this forest...eh might as well!" He moved his foot off my back but before I could move, he picked me up bridal style and flew up into the sky. I got the chance to look at his face. He had redish-purplish eyes with brown hair covering his left eye. He also had neon purple headphones with Enderdragon wings and tail. He chuckles slightly and said to me, "The name's Enderlox, or Ty. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. Just hang on okay?" I gulped silently, wondering where we are going.
     ~Time Skip to the Place We Call home~
    As we landed, I saw that we were in front of a large but old looking mansion. I shivered, and didn't realize at first that I was freezing! Ty looked down at me and wrapped one of his wings around me before entering the mansion. I gasped as I looked around inside. The whole mansion was modernized, and also high-tech!
"Hey Ty is tha- Ohhh~ A new 'friend' to play with?~"A voice called out from what I could make out is the kitchen. My eyes widened as I saw different people pop up everywhere around the house. Ty just held me tighter and flew to his room. I swear I heard some people saying "Hey wait Ty!" but Ty locked the door.
He sighed and said, "I'm sorry. You might have to mind them; they could be ruthless." I shook my head, "No, it's fine Ty!" Ty looked up at me and said, "Hey, (Y/N)? Can I do something before you sleep?" I nodded my head and before I could say anything, he kissed me. It was a loving kiss, so I kissed back. Once we pulled away, Ty asked me, "Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" I nodded my head excitedly. "Yes!"

----------------------------------------------
Long time no see people! Anyways I hope you liked this! Vote on my story for more 'x readers'!

~Kawai_Marshmallow