SkyDoesMinecraft x Neko!Reader

Okay Pusheen23! I have made this for ju! I will make this a super Kawaii one. Enough said, let's get on with the story!

     Y/N's POV:
    Me and my friend, Adam, we're just sitting around, doing nothing. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, I am a super fluffy, cute Neko hybrid with F/C (Fur color) ears and a tail. My friend Adam appreciates me for what I am, and has always cared for me ever since I was just a kitten.
     Anyways, back to the present time, while Adam was staring into who knows where, I snuck into the kitchen and decided to eat half of the bag of sugar. This might be a little dangerous because 1.) Adam might kill me, and 2.) I will be bouncing off the walls; literally. So, I grabbed the sugar bag and ate half of it in one go.
      Soon enough, I was hopping around. "Uh, Y/N? Are you alright?" I jumped up and down, on hyper mode and told him, "WellIaccidentalyatehalfofthesugarbagandnowI'monasugarrush. So, Imayormaynotbetalkingreallyfastandbouncingoffthewalls." Adam stared at me in disbelief and in confusion.
    ".....Y/N. You. Are. Dead." He slapped a pillow in my face and I tumbled to the ground. My ears twitched in excitement and adrenaline, and before I got up, Adam sat on my back. "Hey!" I mewed, "Let me gu!" He shook his head, "Never, I'm not letting you go!" I blushed and calmed down because what he said sounded wrong. Adam quickly said, "That came out the wrong way, I'm sorry!" He got off of me and I tackled him into a hug. "You silly budder King Adam." I gave him a peck on the lips and walked to my room, leaving Adam a blushing mess.

Sorry, short story because I don't have much time. And also I'm sorry Pusheen23.

Ty: Derp *insert derpy face*

Sky: *giggles and squeezes Ty's cheek*

Me:....Okay, I'm leaving

        ~Kawai_Marshmallow