Enderlox x Enderman!Reader

Alright! The requests I see are coming in. pepplestone requested this one. Let's get started!

Title: Ender Connection

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname

       Y/N's POV:
    "Cmon N/N~ Stop reading your stupid book." A cat hybrid name Simon (yes yes I know this is from -Athens- so I give credit to him {her? Sorry, don't know the gender}) whispered in my ear. I jumped as he licked my ear softly (and seductively may I add)
"S-S-Shut up and go away....let me just read my book in peace." I said. He shrugged and walked away. I smiled as I grabbed my book and walked to my best friend's, Enderlox, house. I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it. "Hey Y/N. What's up?" He asked. Ty leaned against the doorway in a dorky pose I always liked seeing. "The sky, the ceiling, the clouds, anything else I missed?" Ty did a laugh that made my heart melt. Okay, I may have a little crush on him......okay fine! I have a huge crush on him.
I teleported from in front of him to behind him. "I forgot you can do that Y/N." "Well, Ty, it's only once in awhile that I do that." We played a whole lot of video games before I had to go home.
     Before I left, Ty wrapped one of his arms around my waist. "Y/N, can I ask you something?" I nodded my head, because he was growling a bit and I didn't want him to be mad. "Do you have a boyfriend yet?" I turned around to face him and exclaimed, "Of course not! You would be seeing me around a boy so often if that was the case!"
     He nodded in approval and let me go home.

          ~Time Skip To Tomorrow~

-Warning: Harsh Language-

         Enderlox's POV:
     I walked Y/N to school today, but on our way there a certain Corroco Cat hybrid came up to us and blocked us from going anywhere. He then just grabs Y/N and forcefully kisses her. "Simon what the fuck?!" I yell as Y/N teleports behind me. "Aw, didn't you know? She's my little Ender girl." Y/N stomps up to him and smacks him in the face, "I am not yours you son of a bitch! I love Ty and that's a fact."
My tail started wagging and my wings unfolded just a bit from hearing that she loves me. Y/N wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips while Simon stomped off and said, "Fuck you fire breath..."
    When we pulled apart, I felt as if we had a strong connection between us both.

Me: *hugs fluffy tail*

Simon: I don't see why I have to be a heart taker

Bodil: I can see where that came from

Baki: Why won't you do me in one of your stories?!

Me: I did, but you were a pervert

           ~Kawai_Marshmallow