Intoxicated Seto x Reader

Guys I am so sorry for not updating in a long time. I have been checking other story updates like HelloKwitty001's story and another Undertale book but not enough time to finish one chapter. I am so sorry. In return, you get to read a new chapter!

Requested by: Sorry I forgot.

Title: What is this feeling?

Y/N - Your Name
F/F - Favorite Flower

Your POV:
I sat on a bench near the park and started to read a book. It was all finer and quiet when suddenly, it got dark. I jumped up and looked around. It turned night time, and there were trees everywhere and noises echoed throughout the forest....wait, forest?!
I started panicking, because this isn't real. A second ago, I was in my neighborhood. Out of nowhere, I heard a scream for help. Being the curious cat that I am, I ran towards the sound that might get me in danger. As the screaming stopped, I paused in my tracks, discovering something. In the middle of a small clearing, there was a male and a little girl. The small (smol) child looked pale under the moonlight, her eyes wide open with terror, her mouth gaping open and her arms was ripped off.
The guy (around my age) had a dark gray sweater. He had green edge markings around the sleeves and the jacket itself. He also had somewhat of a white and neon green head band around his head. He turned around and he gave an empty and emotionless face.
     I stared at him, then quickly turned around and ran. Not even a second later, a hand wrapped around my wrist, having a tight grip on it. I heard an unfamiliar voice come from the boy, "Where are you going?" I turned back towards him slowly and said, "I have to.....hurry home! Yeah." I said nervously.
    His green eyes glowed as he tilted his head. "You are really not. I can tell. You are lost and are afraid of me because I killed a little girl in the forest. That is okay; I will not let you tell anyone though."
      I thought that meant he was gonna kill me, but before I could react, I felt sleepy and all I saw was a green orb before I blacked out.

     Seto's POV:
    I look down at the girl's limp body. She seemed almost peaceful in a way, and beautiful. Suddenly, I feel a pounding in my chest. What is this? I felt something so....different and.....strange. Everything I got a glance at her face, somehow I felt heat in my face.
     I decided to experiment on that. I quickly teleported home and into my room. There, I laid her on the bed, watching her chest rise and fall. I sat in a chair next to the bed and stared at her sleeping form. I felt another pound from my heart, flinching at the newfound feeling.
     "What is this?" I spoke out loud. "What is this pounding in my chest, this thought of this girl, this longing? Why can I not understand this?" The door to my room opened and I turned around, seeing Tyler (It's deadlox everyone, not MunchingBrotato; Seto uses everyone's full name) looking into my room.
     "Hi there, Greeny. Who's that?" He indicated the girl on my bed. "I do not know just yet; I will ask her name when she wakes." I replied. Another pound. I breathed deeply as heat was felt yet again on my face. Tyler smirked, "Does someone feel like they're in love?" He mocked me like this every evening.
   I stared at him. "Love? What is this....love?" I asked. Tyler just laughed and bit his lip. "You'll see." He answered, and left me. I shook my head and turned my attention to the girl. Her eyes flickered open and soon she was wake.

    Your POV:
    My vision was still a bit blurry, but I saw my surroundings clearly. I was in a science bedroom, with bookshelves next to some chemistry books open out on a desk. The bed that I was on was next to the window, and there was someone sitting next to me.
I jumped seeing that other guy who killed the little girl. He had no blood on his clothes and I saw him clearly now. He had green eyes and chocolate brown hair. "Are you alright now?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Awkward silence filled the room. The person finally breaks the silence, "If I may ask, what is your name?" I replied, "Y/N, yours?" "Seto Sorcerer. My roommates call me Seto." I nodded. Seto asks another question, "Y/N, what is this so called 'love'? My friend Tyler speaks of it like it is normal, and I am not sure what this feeling is. Do you possibly know?"
I blushed slightly, but gladly explained.

"Well, it all starts with a boy and a girl." I began, picking a F/F off the table. "Either the boy has feelings for a certain young woman, or vice versa. Anyways, they both would spend some of their free time with each other, talking, and going on dates. Dates are when a girl and boy spend time with each other at a special place.
     "They both would get together, and sometimes, this feeling called love begins to grow more and more. They would become boyfriend and girlfriend, and if their love grows even more, they can marry each other. That's my explanation. Why do you ask, Seto?"

    He blinks, then blinks again. He lifts his face, showing blush on his cheeks. "Well.....I may be in love with you. I have this pounding in my chest, every thought of my mind fills with you, and I can't stop thinking about you. So, I may have feelings for you like in your explanation."

    And to be honest, I think, I may just have feelings for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did good!!!!

Seto: Why do I have to be so formal?

Ty: Maybe it's because of your smart character.

Seto: Hey! I'm not that posh!

           ~Kawai_Marshmallow