Simonhds90 x Cute!Reader

Oh this is gonna be a good one hue hue hue (probably not). This was requested by CindyMic9 (I think) This will be so Kawai (no pun intended)

Title: Cutie Pie Girl?Friend

Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

Simon's POV:
As I walked into the school, I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned to the left and saw a girl's eyes that made my heart melt. She had bright E/C eyes and H/C hair. "Hello! You must be Simon am I correct? The new student here?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah that's me. And can I get your name?" She giggled, "It's Y/N."
    Y/N gave me a tour of the new high school and we even got to know each other better along the way. Also, I noticed the students in the hallways were staring at me, maybe even glaring. She noticed this and said, "Just ignore them." Y/N then blushed slightly; she's just to adorable!
     I got my schedule from her as she said, "This is your schedule. You will have the same schedule as me!" I smiled. We first went to Music, then to Science, and so on until the time came for lunch.
     As lunch time came, me and Y/N sat together at a table together. I told her, "No one has ever been nice to me before, especially you!" She giggled and replied, "Well, I feel something special about you. You seem like the kind of guy that needs a bit of cheering up."
Y/N then mumbled something that I couldn't hear at the end.
      All of a sudden, someone slammed their hand in front of me. I looked up and saw a boy growling at me. "Any reason why you're here?" I told him. "Yeah; stay away from my Y/N alright?!" I looked to the said person and she rolled her eyes. "Who ever said I belonged to you?" He just smiled a sickly sweet smile, "Oh come on~ You know you like me~" Y/N glared and grabbed my wrist before the bell rang.
      "Simon, you are coming to my house after school okay?" I nodded in reply.

          ~Time Skip to After School~

       Y/N's POV:
    As Simon arrived at my house, I pulled him into the couch quickly (This will not turn into a smut I promise). "Woah Y/N, what's the rush?" I gave him a cute little smile and told him, "Well, has anyone told you you look so cute with your watermelon beanie?" Simon shook his head 'no'.
    I giggled and he smiled. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek, pulled him out the door and said, "Bye now!" I peeked out the window and saw him stumbling to his house, dazed in confusion.
     I giggled (again?) and sighed. "He's my little cute watermelon boy."

Me: I'm getting lazy at this. I suck

Simon: *smashed keyboard*

Bodil: That's the seven hundredth one!

Me: *facepalms*

          ~Kawai_Marshmallow