Taurtis x Reader

So, I have a solution for all of my requests! Go look at my request book. Ya know, the one with the picture of Ty on it? Yeah that one. Go click on it, then the chapter the days Request For: Youtubers X Reader. Yeah, that's all for now, so enjoy the chapter.

Requested by: Lovingart123

Title: Sickly Love

Y/N- Your Name

Taurtis' POV:

"Y/N! Please, you need to eat. Or else Sam will become a cannibal and eat you!" "Hey! I won't do that! He's lying!" I was trying to get Y/N to eat some Udon Noodles that I cooked up because she was sick, but she won't eat it!

"T-Taurt- *cough*-is......m-my throat h-hurts.....I-I-I don't w-want to-to swal-swal-swallow.." Her hand trembled as she lay on the bed. I sighed and put a spoonful of soup in her mouth, and she swallowed it. I fed her the rest of the soup and she finished that as well.

"See? It's not so bad. Now take your medicine." I gently told her and got out the spoon of medicine. She swallowed that too, but flinched a little as she did. I smiled at her.

"Wow Taurtis! You actually can do something right!" Sam told me from behind. He was also visiting because he heard Y/N was sick.

"Well, duh! I'm her boyfriend!" I snapped at Sam. Y/N's E/C eyes stared up at me, lighting up a bit with humor. I kissed her on the forehead as she fell asleep.

~Time skip to midnight~

Y/N's POV:
I woke up with a fit of coughing, my throat burning. I shouted for Taurtis, my coarse voice echoing in the room, "T-Taurtis! It-It's get-getting w-w-worse!" I heard footsteps out in the hallway, and then I saw Taurtis with a bottle of medicine in his hand at the doorway.

      I started coughing violently, my head aching and my body trembling. He walked up to me, poured me a spoon of medicine, and made me drink it.

     "Y/N...." He said very caring, then took me into his arms. I felt my headache slowly fading away, my coughing ceased and my eyes becoming droopy as I fell into a deep sleep.

      Taurtis' POV:

        I calmed down as her breaking slowed back to normal, here eyes closed, and she limply leaned on me. I hugged her protectively, petting her hair and smoothing it out. I kissed her forehead and laid down next to her, sleepily.

Me: I'm back suckers! Who missed the almighty fluffy Aria?!

Everyone else: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Ty: We were so worried!

Tyler: I almost went insane!

Aria: Don't worry. I won't be leaving anytime soon!

            ~Kawai_Marshmallow