chapter twenty-three

Whom I imagine to be faree. (Baby farida). N family.

This chapter is dedicated  Deexarh.💝💝'Te amor Bonita '
(I love u beautiful.)

4 months later....

BADIA'S P.O.V.

Fareeda my little baby has being crying all day I wonder what was wrong.
Dang it,aren't I a good mother?
I have being stress out all morning since Abid left for work, I can't even think straight without hearing her wiping.

Honestly I have to confessed, being a mother isn't easy.
Ruba worked in, "Awwn our little baby looks cute sleeping".
"Isn't she a sleeping beauty" said ruba dragging me out of my little world.
"She's asleep" I said barely audible.
I haven't realise when she slept off.
"Here's the can milk "said Ruba.
Handing mama's choice milk to me.
"And BADIA. ." Ruba was about to say something when I shush her.
"She's asleep lower your voice" I whisper.
Making farida go to sleep isn't an easy work.
It takes all the energy I have and even Ruba's.
I remembered when I was sick a month ago and Ruba has to help with the baby, in the morning when we saw Ruba we really couldn't believe our eyes she looked like someone who had being part of a rumble jumble.
She looked awful, she walked like a zombie and drop farida inside her carriage in my room.
"I really love farida but right now I hate being an aunt to her" said Ruba as if she's about to cry,
"I stayed the whole night awak"e said Ruba in a wary tone.
"Now you are behaving this way,when you become a mother we would see who takes care of your baby" I teased.

I started to giggle reminiscing.

"Hey what's funny?",asked Ruba as she dragged me out of the room .
So we don't wake my crying angel.
I remind Ruba about her sleepless night as we call it.
"It isn't funny "  Ruba defended herself.
"Oh common it is ", I protest.
My phone started ringing making us hang the conversation.
"Hey dear ", I said as I picked the call.

"Am tried, I had a busy day am going to rest now said Ruba and dashes off".
"Bye ok".
''Are you hanging off the call after just picking it, I barely say a word'' said Abid teasingly.
"No, I was referring to Ruba".
Abid continued to tease me over the phone.
"Ok am really going to hang up now " I threatened.
"Ok, sorry dear"
"Straight to why I call, I want you to escorts me on an office work out of town" said Abid in an apologic tone.
"I can't Abid , I just layed farida to bed with great difficulty and you know more than any body she cries alot ".
"She won't stay with the maid or ammi and Ruba.
She wants only her mum" I explain.
"Ok but at least you can say Hy to me before I leave " said Abid.
"Ok, Hy" I poked.
"No, I would see you on your way to pick najwa in an hour " said Abid, it was more like pleading.
"Ok" I responded and he hung the call.

45 minutes later I was all ready and dress up to pick najwa from her grand parent.
I was on my way and decided to stop at tipsy's coffee house just like Abid said to.
I got out of the car after pulling over and began to make my way in when I was suddenly covered in something and picked.

"Inna illahi wa inna ilayhirrajiun" I cried out , this isn't happening to me again.
Oh Allah. Is Abbass release, no it can't be.
Was he granted bail,no,no he was sentenced with no bail
My daughter , I thought and tears began to roll down my cheeks.
who will feed her?,
who will calm her down when he cries? ,
who will pick najwa she must have be waiting for me and Abid? , hot tears began to Pooley down my cheeks wetting my blind fold.
I must be the unluckiest girl on earth.
I continued crying being helpless as I was made to sit.
It seems we just entered a car.
"Abbas is that you , please have mercy on me" I begged
"His not the one, now Shut up" a hoarse voice yelled in a commanding tone.
I was scared by it, by his voice.
I started shaking in fright.
What seems like a long journey suddenly came to an end.
Where are they taking me to, I wondered.
Please fear Allah and leave me I have a family I beseech them but got nothing in reply.
The car pulled and i was picked up.
"Leave me alone, put me down" I protest.
"Your wish " said the scary voice as he puts me down.
"Are you ready " he asked.
I was confuse.
Who is ever ready to meet his nightmare or death .
The sag was removed from my face and what I saw frighten me,
I froze ,
I couldn't say the emotions running over me.

Am I happy, thrill , excited, confuse seeing all my family in front of me.
It was overwhelming,
The puzzle seems confusing, I turn slowly to see who was my kidnapper and to my surprise it was the love of my life.
"Happy birthday dear", said Abid.
"Don't you dare scare me like that" I warn him , slightly hitting him on his torso.
The crowd began to sing happy birthday songs to me
I can't begin to describe how excited I am
We were at the park, it was beautifully decorated, even the night didn't stop it from sparkling.
"Where's baby faree" I asked.
Remembering leaving her behind at home.
"She's there, with Ruba" said Abid motioning their direction with his hand.
He really did get back at me , I smiled recalling how I plan his birthday when we where in turkey.
The rest of the night was dream come true
It was the best surprise anybody has ever given me,
Of course after my two daughters.
The night was simply magical, we all had amazing time together we had fun and spend some quality family time together. I had a lot of gifts by 12am on the dot I blew the cake and shortly after we all parted.

"Let's not play his game again, we are now parents with responsibility Abid" I try to make him see things my way.
"Abid we have gone through quite a lot", I continued.
"First it was a liveless marriage".
"Then the return of farida" Adds Abid.
Now we were laying adjacent to one another .
"And Abbas" I said.
"Your troublesome boyfriend" said Abid as he pulled my nose.
I frowned trying to bite his hands.
"But you know am glad I had you in my life , you gave me the strength to pass all this, Abid.
And I love you too".
"You are my world now".
Abid switch side , coming face to face with me.
He begins to stare at me, making me shy.
His gaze deepens as he came closer to me leaving no distance between us.
I could feel him on my neck, the warmth of his breath.
He kisses me gently on my neck saying all the sweets things ever , sending sensation all over my nerve.
My breath became uneven.
He made his way from my neck all the way to my chin.
He was now on my lips, I could feel him there, I to became eager for his kiss, he skips my lips and kiss my nose, making me yarn for him, for his touch , for his kiss.
I began to dream for his lips, On mine .
I know what his trying to do.
To make me kiss him rather, I couldn't resist him any way.
I held his neck, tilting it
I parted my lips to feel it with his,
The kiss was about to happen when suddenly a crying faree waked us from our world of love.
"Duty calls" I mutted heavyly getting up.
"Now won't you go a little late" said, a playful Abid as he draws my hand.

"This work you have given me is Now is impatient" I said resisting Abid.
"I realize you care about her and spend more time with her than me now" pouted Abid.
"Don't tell me, you jealous of your own baby" I snickered.
"Let's switch "said Abid as we heard faree crying again , this time louder.
I glared at him looking at my hands so he leaves them.
It seems he got the message.
I blew him a kiss and left for the nursery to attend to the other love of my life.

A/N.
Votes, votes.
This is my first book ,my very first book on wattpad.

Hope you didn't think am going to leave you with out ABID getting the chance to throw a birthday prank at BADIA just like she did to him., well am not.
Loooooooooooolz

So I was thinking about continuing the book having them go through the trial of curing their baby farida who has a weak heart .
I know, the book has been nothing but full of challenges.this would be the last I promise
Thoughts...
what do you think, should I continue it like that or end it? ?
Would Really appreciate to hear from you.
The fate of this book lies in your hands.
With lurv,
Carltumee 💋