Chapter 11

(song for the chapter "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulden)

I just looked out the window . I was still mad . I cooled down a bit just a bit . He just drived and had this really tight iron grip on the wheel like it if it was gonna run away from it if he let it go , plus his  knuckles were white . I couldn't help but burst into laughter . He looks at me with a weird face and continues driving .

"The hell got into you Via . " He asks me while driving . I try to control my laughter . "It's just that the way you're holding the wheel it looks like you're trying to keep it there and if you let it go it will run away . " I keep laughing . He suddenly shakes his head but a smile slowly creeps its way on his face until he is laughing too . We keep laughing until he suddenly stops driving and parks in the middle of nowhere .

I look at him very confused . He looks at me and gives me a faint smile . I'm still confused . "Where are we? Why did we stop in the middle of nowhere ?" i ask him fear suddenly taking over me . He looks at me and puts a finger over my lips . "Shhh...I just needed to get out of there . Plus i had to tell you something and i couldn't do it there . Those dogs were everywhere . " Natsu says with a look of anger on his face .

"Okay...so what did you have to tell me ?" i ask him already curious as to what it was . He chuckles and pecks my lips me kissing back confused . "You're so impatient and curious Via . " I pout when he says that and cross my arms over my chest . "Hmph ." He laughs . "I'll tell you but let's go take a walk." He tells me and is already on my side of the car opening the door for me . Curse his vamp speed . I sometimes envy it .

"Okay so you know vampires exist ...well you know that witches exist ...have you ever heard of hybrids ? " he tells me while we walk . "Yeah i have ...my grandfather actually told me stories about them . They were supposed to protect us from the 'walking dead' (she means vampires , in some books i've read and urban legends they refer to them as the walking dead) like you Natsu . " I say and giggle .

He looks at me . "Hey you're the mate of this 'walking dead'  . " He says pointing at himself . I nod . "I know but , I never asked for it now did I ?" I ask him teasingly .  He pouts . "Well sorry you're here stuck with me if you want just leave and never come back . At least you'll have that 'normal' teenage life that these idiotic people seem to never stop speaking of . " He says and looks away and to the ground .

I hug him from behind . "I don't want that ever ...because if i did have that life ...I wouldn't have met or known my reason to live ..." I say . He clasps my hand . "You're my reason of existance too Juvia . I hope you know that when you're not around it kills me . I feel like a part of me was torn away . Like it literally hurts me i have a pain in my chest because what i am to protect isn't around me to protect . " He tells me and turns around holding both of my hands . 

"I love you Natsu . " I say tearing up . "I love you too Juvia . " He says and kisses me . I kiss him back . It suddenly starts to rain . We just continue kissing . He pins me to a tree and wraps my legs around his waist .  I wrap my arms around his neck and tug on his hair . Soon we're having a battle of tongues . He wins . He pulls away . "Wanna take it further ?" He asks me . I nod my head and he doesn't hesitate and carries me to the car .

He opens the backseat door and lays me down and gets in . He closes the door . He goes ontop of me and kisses me . I kiss him back and tangle my fingers into his hair . He unbuttons my shirt just like i do with his . He takes his shirt off me doing the same with mine . He unbuttons his pants and pulls down his zipper . I slip my semi short plaid skirt off . He already has his pants off and was starring at me this whole time .

I notice he also spreaded the backseat which is pretty cool . "What ?" i ask him blushing . "You're just so damn beautiful . " He says and kisses me laying me down again . "And the best part is ...you're...all...mine..." he says between kisses . "You sure you wanna do this ?" he asks me . I nod my head yes and he kisses me again . We take our underwear off and well yeah . The car was filled with our pants and moans . But it wasn't the wild and crazy sex...it was gentle and tender...it felt nice ...you could actually feel the love ...

Welp that's it for today guys sorry for the inconvinience of such a short chapter but i have been crazy and full on studying and making sure my scores are high to have a good future and stuff  so yeah . Also i need advice on something but it's something pretty stupid so yeah . Another few chapters will be posted during these two days . I'll possiblly update another chapter today so yeah . Thank  you guys again so much for all the reads , votes, comments and support . You guys are the best . Vote pls . Don't be a silent reader . Comments leave some . Love you guys till the next chappie . 😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍😃😃😃😃☺✌ ^~^