3

"Hoseok" Minseul said as she caught up with him. "Mianhae. I have some work to do" he told her as he entered his car and drove off. Minseul sighed while biting her lower lip before walking towards the bus stop.

    He got home, taking his jacket off and tossing it on the ground. He walked to his room, walking towards him closet and took a cardboard box out from it. It was all the things he had of Eunjae, he kept it thinking that she would come back. But now he was sure that she'd move on, and it was time that he did too. He put the box near the door, so it was easy for him to pick up the next day to give it back.

    The next morning, Hoseok got ready for work. He grabbed the box and walked to his car, putting it in the back seat. When he got in his car his phone starteed to ring, "Hyung, did you call her?" Taehyung asked.

    Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I'm hanging up" he said while doing so and tossing his phone aside and started driving. He got to his office and walked in, "Mr. Jung, your wife is in your office" one of his co-workers told him. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Wife?" he asked.

    He got to his office and saw Eunjae seated behind his desk, he close the door behind him. She picked up the picture frame, "Wasn't this from our first date?" she asked. He walked over and took the picture from her. "That's my seat" he said coldly. She got up as he took his seat, "What do you want?" he asked while putting the picture in his draw.

    "It's been a while. Just checking up on you since that awkward meeting yesterday."

    "What's awkward about it? You left me at the alter and now you're dating again" he shrugged his shoulders. "You too. Minseul" Eunjae said.

    "I have work to do. So if there's something you want, spit it out" he growled. She got up from her seat, "I was hoping to get your advice as a lawyer, but if you're not going to put your emotions aside and be professional here then its a waste of time" she said and left. Hoseok slammed his hand on his desk in anger, and leaned back in his seat with a heavy sigh.

    Eunjae walked out the building, "Just going to walk pass?" Jimin asked her. She turned on her heel, "Hello Jimin. What's a surprise" she said, faking a smile. "Well I'm bringing my friend coffee. I don't know what you're doing here" he said.

    "It's strickly business. Plus, Hoseok's already dating. So, goodbye Jimin" she said and walked away. "Dating?" Jimin asked as he walked in. He walked to Hoseok's office, "I saw asian barbie. Said you were dating?" Jimin asked while handing him his coffee. "I'm not dating" Hoseok said.

    "Really, because Taehyung said a member of Red Velvet gave you their number" Jimin teased.

    "I threw it out."

    "You threw- You seriously need to get over Eunjae."

    "I am over her, in fact. I'm having lunch with someone today. An old High School friend. Now leave, I'm busy" Hoseok said while looking at his computer screen. Jimin rolled his eyes before leaving the office. Hoseok was looking at Minseul's FaceBook page, waiting for her to accept his friend request.

Minseul: Stalking me

    Hoseok smiled at the message he got and send a reply.

Hoseok: Wanted to apologize for last night. Are you free for lunch?

Minseul: You're paying.

    Hoseok laughed and messaged her before actually doing his work.

    Eunjae parked her car in front of a house as she walked towards the house, knocking on the door a few times. "Hello stranger" Hyemi smiled, when she saw Eunjae. "Got back from my honeymoon yesterday and met someone" Eunjae smiled as she walked in.  Hyemi closed the door, "Wasn't 3 months ago you were about to get married?" Hyemi asked.

    "Pish posh. This one is the real deal."

    "I figured. I see your picture everywhere I look."

    "I know, I think I found my calling, exploring my looks" Eunjae smiled while sitting on the couch. "Did I mention he runs a model agency. I'm telling you it was fate" she beamed.

    "It's always fate" Hyemi muttered. Eunjae looked at her, "Don't worry. I'll put it a word for you."

    "Pass, I have an actual job" Hyemi said.

    Hoseok entered the cafe near his work and saw Minseul, he took a seat in front of her. "Sorry I'm late. I had a meeting" he said.

    "It's okay" she smiled.