Chapter 12

I climbed into the top floor window. About two seconds later, Fawn flew in with Lissa, who had a terrified expression on her face. Fawn put Lissa down and she flopped down on the floor "Solid ground! Sweet, sweet, solid ground!" "Aww lighten up, it wasn't that bad." Fawn said. "I have a fear of heights, so it was pretty bad!" Lissa retorted irritably. "So wasn't there something you wanted to tell me; you said it was important." I said. "Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. Let's talk over here, away from the window." Fawn led us towards the back of the room.  There were some pillows and a couple of blankets on the floor, in the corner a small lamp stood by a lap top. Fawn spread out a blanket for us to sit on, after we sat down she grabbed her lap top and typed something. Fawn turned the computer so I could see what was on it "This is Steel Creek's website. Normally you can't access the lab files from the home page, but thanks to a little hacking I was able to get into the lab files." "That's great, now I can find out who did this to me, good job Fawn." I said. I searched though the files on the screen, but nothing I saw related to me.

Fawn saw my disappointed look "Here let me see it, I might be able to find something." Fawn searched through the files, for a while she didn't find anything, but then she came across something "I got something, the head of the lab  is someone named professor Cirrus. According to these logs I found, every experiment in the last 16 years was authorized by him." "Did you find any files on me?" I asked. "Um...let me see." Fawn clicked on a folder at the bottom of one of the logs, a bunch of files began to appear in rows across the screen. "Whoah, that's a lot of files. Do you think Steel Creek did that many experiments on people?" I said. "I guess they did." Fawn replied. "So there's just one problem, how do you know one file from the other, there are only symbols underneath each one." I asked. "Those are symbols are Chinese characters, which big cat is your favorite?" Fawn asked. "It has to be a tiger." I replied. "Ok, let's see what the Chinese symbol for tiger is." Fawn searched it and pulled up a picture of tiger in Chinese "Now let's see if it matches any of the symbols under the files."