Jenna

Ashton was fast asleep on my shoulder and I mentally melted on the floor from how adorable he was.

I'm also trying not to start freaking out because the stupid feelings are coming back.

I glanced at the time on my laptop and it read 11:49, meaning I should probably get to bed.

I shook my shoulder, attempting to wake Ashton up.He groaned in annoyance as I kept moving around and laughed lightly.

"Wake uuuuppp!" I yelled at him before moving, making his head fall off of my shoulder and onto the booth seat we were sitting on.

"Jenna." He groggily scolded while I stretched my legs.

"Ashton." I mimicked before taking my laptop in my hands.

"You're very comfortable. Come back." He said, without opening his eyes.

"As much as I'd love to, I have a bunk and so do you so let's go."

He groaned and didn't move before I walked to my bunk, leaving him in the booth by himself.

"Jennaaaaa!" He yelled from the kitchen while I plopped my laptop on my bed and sighed. I guess it's a good thing that the guys left a short while ago after we'd just arrived in Virginia. Something about getting more snacks, I guess.

I returned to the kitchen and he looked at me, his hair a mess.

He takes nothing that I say about hair seriously, does he?

"Okay, this is going to sound awkward,"

I raised my eyebrow at him before he continued.

"Can you sleep with me?"

My eyes now widened in shock as I nearly choked on my own spit.

"Like, sleep, ya know. Not, like-"

"Yeah I got that." I managed to get out. He stared at me wishingly and I honestly didn't know how to reply.

"I haven't been able to sleep very well and I think it's because I've been worried about you." He said quietly.

I breathed out slowly before nodding slightly.

I mean, we're just sleeping.

He smiled slightly before standing up and stretching slightly and hobbling toward his bunk with me following.

Once we reached the bunk, he yanked back the curtain while I grabbed my pillow. He waited for me to go in so I was closest to the wall.

Now don't get me wrong. These bunks are pretty roomy for one person. Two people, eh not so much.

Ashton crawled beside me and layed down before turning and facing me. His eyes twinkled a tad bit from the lighting of the small lamp in the bunk, along with a brilliant smile placed upon his lips.

He suddenly leaned a bit toward me, his actions alarming me. His hand reached out, making its way toward my face, as his body moved as well. He was getting closer to me and my heart was about ready to beat out of my chest before our torsos were touching and the light from the bunk vanished.