Ashton

I watched her as she opened the door and went back to her work. I guess I should go back to mine.

Her number was saved into my phone and I would make an attempt to talk to her again. She was a good person to be around, just to talk to. She truly seemed interested in Ashton Irwin, not just Ashton from 5SOS. I was myself and I didn't have to be anything else around her.

What are you thinking? You've known her for two hours, not two years.

I know that I won't forget her, though. The way her blue eyes light up when she talks about her job or her past. Or the way she actually listened to what I was saying instead of zoning out.

I can talk to my mates, but sometimes they can't take anything seiously and they don't listen.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and started my journey back to the bus, which was only a few blocks away. The neon signs of shops down the streets making it look like it was from a movie scene.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I yanked it out, hoping to see something from Jenna. A frown made its way onto my face as I saw Calum's name instead of hers.

Calum: we're going out to dinner in a few. Hurry your ass back here

Me: Pushhyyyy. I got my hair chopped off Cal

Calum: its about damn time.

I rolled my eyes at the reply and continued back to the bus.

When I finally reached it, the boys looked at me and nodded in approval.

"Nice hair, mate." Luke clapped me on the back and exited the bus.

"Thanks." I called out to him while Calum stood up and observed it. He nodded before putting an 'ok' sign up with his hand.

Michael stumbled out of his bunk and rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Whoa, your hair." He said with wide eyes.

"Yeah?"

"It looks... great! Whoever did it is a miracle worker."

I rolled my eyes but thanked him for the earlier compliment as we eventually got off of the bus.

We all got into a van and headed to a nearby restaurant. It looked really nice as we entered it and took in the modern-looking decor. We all sat in a booth while security sat directly across from us.

It's kind of annoying not being able to go anywhere alone. But I guess I did get my alone time today with Jenna, which I'm thankful for.

After we all ordered our drinks, we all took a long look at the menu before the waitress came back with our various drinks.

"How many more days are we here?" Calum asked, not taking his eyes off the menu.

"Um... just tomorrow and then we're leaving again, right?" Luke answered.

"Yeah. Then off to New Jersey." Michael spoke up.

The waitress came back and took our orders before a gust of wind came in through the entrance.

We really shouldn't have sat by the door.

Everyone carried on their conversations until Luke looked at me.

"Hey," He whispered while everyone kept talking.

"What?"

"That girl is staring at the back of your head." He said even lower so no one else heard.