Ashton

[ okay so the beginning is Ashton's POV before he goes to the salon just to let ya know ]

"My God Ashton go get that cut!" Calum scolded as I pushed it out of my face.

"Guys, lay off of him a bit." Luke defended as Michael shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

His actions froze as he suddenly put his thumb and pointer finger in his mouth before removing a strand of blond hair.

Calum gagged as Michael gave me a death glare as he swallowed the rest of his cereal.

"Ashton," He started while still giving me the death glare.

"Yeah, Mike?"

"Go get your nasty ass hair cut. It's shedding in my food. It's time to chop it off." He scolded as he stood up with the half-finished bowl.

"C'mon, it's not that bad."

"Ashton! You said it yourself that you want it cut off! And now you're shedding in people's breakfast foods. It's time." Calum called from the couch.

I sighed before agreeing. I was getting tired of the boys complaining. Some of the fans were even tweeting me and telling me to cut it.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a Rolling Stones t-shirt before leaving the bus. We were stopped in a small town in upper New York state. I wandered around the town and found a few deli shops and bakeries.

I kept walking until a found a small salon on the same street. The sign on the door of the salon said open, so I took my chances. I opened the door slowly and heard the radio playing lowly in the backround while I took in my surroundings.

There were three chairs, all in different places in the salon as there was a station with sinks and a waiting area, which I was standing in with a front desk to my left.

"I'll be right with you." A voice called out from another room.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as I waited for the person, who I was assuming was a girl from the voice, to come out.

As I kept looking around my eyes focused on a girl standing in front of me, at least 5 inches shorter than me. Her long hair cascaded in front of her shoulders with blonde pieces and ends here and there. Her blue eyes stared back at me while she displayed a perfect smile.

"Hello." I greeted her.

"Hi." She said quietly while we stared at each other.

"I'm Ashton." I said while holding my hand out.

"Jenna." She introduced while shaking my hand.

Jenna. I like that.

"I, uh, I need a haircut." I stated the obvious before her smile got bigger while I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh, um yeah. Follow me." She directed me to a station with a counter with drawers, hair products, a straightener, and a curling iron. When I sat down, I could only see her face from her eyes and up before I started laughing.

She chuckled softly before lowering the chair.

She put the black cape around my neck gently before asking me what I wanted done.

Now, I'm no expert on what hairdressers do when they're about to chop your hair off, but don't they play with your hair?

"Wait, aren't hairdressers supposed to like, play with their customer's hair while they ask them that?"

What the hell did I just say?

Her expression changed for a second before she laughed quietly.