Ashton

As Jenna rambled on about her hair products and what they do for your hair, I felt a pang of anger toward the boys.

You're jealous. My subconscious told me as I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe I was jealous of them taking my friend away from me.

"And it makes your hair really soft and-" Jenna stopped mid-sentence and stared at me with a raised brow. "Ashton."

My thoughts stopped and I returned my attention to Jenna.

"What?"

"You okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm all good." I reassured her with a fake smile.

"Okay." She replied with a hint of uncertainty. I was hoping she'd drop the subject.

"Anyway, we go back to performing tomorrow and I'm so excited." I gushed while she smiled lightly.

"Dude that's great. Keep living your dream."

I cracked a smile before Calum pulled the curtain back in my bunk.

"We're going to get some lunch."

"Yeah, and?" I asked him with irritation in my voice.

He rolled his eyes before nodding his head backwards.

"Pleeeaaasssee go with us." He pleaded while jutting out his lip.

I hate this band.

"Fine, fine I'm coming." I told him while he smiled.

"Well, I have to go with the guys to get food. I'm really sorry to cut this short."

"No!" Jenna scolded. "Don't you dare feel bad. You have a life, dude. Live it."

I laughed at her attempt to be inspirational and she stuck her tongue out.

"I'm living it, alright. I'll talk to you later, Jen."

"Yup. Talk to you then, Ash." She smile before signing off.

I closed Skype and shut my laptop before throwing on a shirt and hopping down from the bunk.

"I'm wearing sweatpants to wherever we're going because I don't give a shit." I called out to no one in particular as I threw a beanie on my head. Calum came into view with Michael and nodded his head toward the bus door.

"Lez go, kiddies." Calum said while Michael rolled his eyes behind him.

Michael looked at me and sighed before speaking quietly.

"Wakes me up but not Luke. I'm so done." He mumbled in irritation.

I laughed and clapped him on the back before he stumbled down the steps of the bus.

"Where to?" I asked them as we stood on the sidewalk looking like lost tourists.

"McDonald's." Calum spoke as he walked to the end of the sidewalk.

Michael shrugged and joined him as I followed.

"I love our fans, but I kinda hope we don't see any right now. I'm really tired." Michael yawned.

"Well, the first thing we need to worry about is not getting hit by a car while crossing this road." Calum deadpanned while he stood on the sidewalk impatiently.

Cars whizzed by on the busy street as we stood and waited for the constant vehicles to die down. Soon there was an opening opportunity after three cars passed.

"WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY GUYS! WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I yelled as I bolted across the road and toward the restaraunt across from it. Michael and Calum sprinted behind me as I approached the entrance.