Ashton

"What the hell, Ashton?" Calum narrowed his eyes at me as he handed my phone back to me. He's obviously mad at me now.

At least I think he was mad at me. Or maybe he has pink eye.

"What?" I defended while Jaycie still clung to my side. I know I'm very intoxicated, especially from my lack of clear vision and balance.

Calum scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you right now, even if you are drunk. We'll continue this conversation when you're not so fucking clueless." He spat before walking away.

God, what a buzzkill.

I put my attention to the girl that keeps giggling and touching me wherever she can. I haven't really asked her anything besides 'do you want to dance' and now I think I really like her. I mean, she's pretty and agrees with everything I say.

What could be better?

Luke stumbled over to us and squinted before mumbling something about one of those henna tattoo things before stumbling away again to find Calum, I presume.

That tall ass bitch can't even walk without tripping.

The hours went by like minutes and Calum and Luke, who had sobered up quite a bit, had to drag me out of the club with them. Jaycie had said that she put her number in my phone, so it's all good.

"I can't believe him." Luke muttered to Calum, who held me up on the other side.

"Me either. Ya think he's just trying to forget his feelings?"

"Yeah. But it'll hit him like that bus hit Regina George when she comes with us in a couple of days."

"Ha. You're right."

"Whatcha talkin' bout?" I asked them while trying to walk without tripping. It's like walking up the stairs, that are slanted, and wooden, while wearing socks.

"Nothing Ashton. Just be quiet and get in the taxi." Luke muttered before pushing me into a leather seat of a vehicle.

As the car kept going, my eyelids got heavier and heavier until I was out completely, only thinking about how many times I almost fell.

*******

I woke to the sun blinding me through the window of the bus. It was currently moving as I sat up, way too quickly may I add, and groaned.

My head pounded and I felt as if- oh my god I'm going to throw up.

I heaved myself off the couch and ran to the bathroom before emptying the night before into the toilet.

I sat up and pushed my hair out of my face for a second before round two came.

Once I finished throwing up, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and headed out into the living area, eager to ask the guys what exactly happened last night.

As I walked into the room, the conversation stopped and all eyes were on me.

"Uh, hey?" I laughed nervously as the tension in the room was practically suffocating me.

"You don't remember anything you did last night, do you?"

"Not a thing. Except for some blond girl."

Luke rolled his eyes before looking over at Calum.

"Check your recents on FaceTime." Calum said to me quickly as I reached for my phone in my pocket.