Prologue

Present.

"Just... sign the papers?" He sighed.

I looked up in his eyes, the ones I knew so well. I had seen so many emotions pass in the grey of his orbs. They would turn greener when he would laugh, a darker shade of grey when he would get sad and get stormy when he was angry. I knew him.

Correction: I used to know him.

I used to know him like the back of my hand. I could guess what he was thinking just by the way his eyebrows were shaped. I used to be able to make him laugh with a stupid joke. I used to make him crazy.

How did we get here? How could all of this be wasted? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: So... this is the few lines announcing the beginning of this new book! I am so excited to finally be back to writing on Wattpad, I missed it so much and I hope you guys will like this story! I just have twelve parts for now so I have no idea how it will turn out and what's to expect but it will probably be a short story. Don't worry though, there will be some twists coming your way ;)

If you want to know the update schedule and news about this book, click the follow button and I'll keep you posted either via profile messages or with these author notes. 

I hope you guys will like this story and if you're bored while waiting for updates (shamelessly includes some self promo), you can always just buy my published book called I Was A Bitch on Amazon (link in my bio) ;)

Okay now on with the story!

xx

Emily

Dedicated to clumatic for the awesome cover she so kindly made for me. Thank you so much!! <3