Oh boys

My ears twitch faintly as I roll over, the room to quiet for my liking. I growl and open my eyes lazily, the bed empty "Sonic? Manic?" I bolt up, scanning the room for my sons. I scrambled off the bed, getting tangled in the blanket as I did and falling flat on my face, giggling echoing in my ear.

Sonic squealed and tugged on my ear before running off, Manic following happily. I push myself up before standing up and lazily walking after them, yawning. I pause as the both of them were happily sitting at the table, pancakes served. Slowly I raise a eyebrow "okay Where is uncle Silver?"

Manic squealed "not here!" He giggled, covering his mouth as his tail wagged happily. I smirk and walked to the kitchen closet, opening it. Silver yelped and fell out of it, a bucket on his head. "Next time try another hiding place" I chuckle, sitting at the table "looks good tho."

Sonic smirked and squeezed the syrup container, syrup spraying all over me. I growl and glare at the small blue one, Manic sitting there with his mouth wide open. Silver bursted out laughing, falling back down. Quickly Sonic ran off, dodging as I tried to grab him "come here you!"

Manic squealed, tail wagging as he sat backwards in his seat, watching me grab the blue one and tickling him. Sonic bursted out in giggles, squirming "nooo!" He laughed. I smirk and nuzzle him, syrup getting all over him as well "bath time for you tiny."

Silver chuckled and tackled me, letting Sonic escape, giggling. I grow playfully and push Silver off, grabbing the syrup and spraying him. Silver yelped "nuuuu! My fur!" He tackled me again, the two of us wrestling.

Manic fell off this chair, in a giggle fit. Sonic ran back and tackled Silver, squealing happily "here!" He shoved a pancake in the silver ones mouth, causing him to eat it. I crawl away quietly, smirking. Sonic's ears perked, squealing and running after me.

*while later after breakfast: aka few hours after syrup fight and bath struggle XD *

I smile, Sonic and Manic fast asleep in my lap. Silver was sitting next to me, his gold eyes on the toddlers "...do you think Tails can fix it?" My ears lowered, glancing at him quietly "I hope so." Sonic rolled over, a faint black spreading on his ear tips. I close my eyes, leaning back on the couch ".......I got to save him..."

After a while Silver left and I got up, picking up the toddlers and tucking them in bed before going to bed myself, a million thought going true my head. I laid down, staring at the ceiling all night long, after all... I don't need sleep, I'm the ultimate life form, not like my blue son.....unless

*************************
Sorry for long wait, let me know what you think, I feel like I'm loosing my touch ;-;