Running

The little blue hedgehog kept running, tears blurring his vision as he slipped and fell, covered in mud the toddler crawled to a tree and sat under it, hiding his face in his knees.

A dark shadow roamed the area, green eyes spotting the little hedgehog, smirked threw his eyes he kneeling down and setting a claw hand on his shoulder, causing the blue ones head to snap up, eyes widened as he saw Mephiles, he quickly back up, only to bump on the tree behind him. The dark ones eyes softened slightly, unnoticeable as he stood and picked up the frightened blue hedgehog, he squirmed slightly, tears still flowing down his cheeks.

"There there " the evil one whispered, calming down the toddler. A small smoke covered the area and the blue one slowly fell asleep, the dark ones eyes gleamed evilly as he vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manic awoke up to the sound of Shadow pacing back and forth and Silver trying to calm him down. He crawled to the living room "where is Swonic?" He asked rubbing his eyes. Silver glanced at him, biting his lips slightly "I um...he is...um......" Shadow spoke up "he isn't here...", Manic's eyes widened "then where is he?", Silver shrugged, the little green ones eyes filling with tears.

He sniffed, holding back some tears. Silver quickly hugged him, rubbing his back. The dark ones ears went back "we are going to get him back." He mumbled. Manic stay quiet as tears flowed down his face, sniffing slightly. Scourge bit his lip, avoiding eye contact.

The dark one narrowed his eyes at the nervous green hedgehog, "Scourge, you worked with Mephiles, we have to check his base, where is it...?" The oldest green one stayed quiet, starting at the ground "...I..I can't tell you" he whispered. Shadow growled "and why not?"

Everyone was quiet, only the sniffing of Manic could be heard, "because.....it's a trap...."

***************

Sorry for short chapter
Is scourge still evil?! Was he acting like a double spy?!
Tell me what u think