The End...

Your POV:

Today is Sunday and we all went to a theme park they all enjoyed it. There was a few baby rides me and Phil went on. The rest Joey went on with Sam and sometimes Dan (Rarely).

When we were in the car on the way back I looked back at the kids(Joey was driving). Dan was asleep and snoring Phil almost was but every time his head dropped and woke him or Dan's snoring did.

We got home and I carried Dan in(he's still asleep) while Joey gave Sam the key a grabbed Phil from his seat. When we got in I put Dan to bed(Dan and Phil share a room and it's Green(Dan's favourite colour Phil cant decide between Brown or Air which is not a colour by the way) Joey done the painting) he slept the whole way in the house up the stairs and in the room. I'm surprised he never sleeps the whole way up. At least he was still snoring.

-5 Years Later-

It's been a while and me and Joey got a divorce... we kept arguing about stupid things. I miss him though. He still comes to see Dan because he's only 15 and Phil because he's only 7. I don't think he sees Sam anymore mostly because she's 20 and moved out. But he should still try I guess.

I text him only to decide when he comes round. I have to admit we still get on we'll and I still wish he was mine but I don't know. Today we are going to see Sam. Me and Dan remember her clearly but Phil he was a lot younger he doesn't remember exactly. Well we're ready so let's go.

We visit her quite a lot. Sometimes after the kids at school and Sam at work she cooks us dinner. It's nice. Sometimes when Joey has Dan and Phil I go over on my own. She only lives 5 minutes away so if anything happened I wouldn't be far.

Every time we're about to get in the car "why can't I go in the front?" "Because it would be unfair on Phil. When your 16 you can start going in the front ok?" "Ok" Dan opened the door to the back and got in while Phil was already in. "I wouldn't mind" a little voice spoke "thank you Phil. But I can wait till I'm 16 and I need to keep your head up if you fall asleep" Dan smiled. I'm glad they have such a tight relationship.

As we were about to knock on the door Sam answered it "hi!" She had a big grin on her face "hi" we all said back. She bent down to give Phil a hug "hello. You've grown" she laughed lightly as he replyed with "hi." And walked in. "Hey Dan." She smiled at him and moved to the side. Sam knows he doesn't like hugs. She normally tries to hug him it never works but still. As Dan was walking through the door he looked at Sam. "Hey" he smiled and hugged her. She came out of a relationship yesterday so we came to see her today only Dan and me know. So that might be why he hugged her. I saw his grip get tighter as does hers. She loved the guy. He just never wanted a hug. He tried to pull away after a while. "Nope you hug me I'm not letting go or you won't hug me again." She laughs. "I will hug you again. I promise." She smiled at the 'I promise' and let him go. Dan could now breathe. Sam hugged me as I hugged her. "I'm glad you all have such a good relationship" I said to her "so am I" she smiled. Then we went and sat down with the boys.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Sam asked and the boys look up. Dan on his phone and Phil colouring. "McDonalds" Phil spoke "KFC" Dan said at the same time. "Unless your doing a roast..." He smiled. "Anything" I spoke when she looked at me. I then mouthed 'roast save the McDonald's KFC arguments for a while' she smiled as I did so I think she got it.

Sam then go everything on(food wise). With Dan watching intensely at what she was doing. After half an hour we could all smell it. "When will it be ready?" Dan said "30 to 50 minutes" she replyed "ok" he said looking back to his phone. "Who are you texting?" Sam asked him "a friend" he replyed "what one?" She spoke and he didn't seem to be getting annoyed... Yet. "It's a guy if that what you want to know" he said "ok cool" Sam looked away. That is what she wanted to know haha.

We ate dinner not long after and it was nice. Really nice. Sams a good cook. Not really that surprising as she is a chef. But still it's good. Better than me cooking. We come here two days a week and I come here around 3 times a week two with Dan and Phil and one without them. To just talk about more drama. I love our little family. I do wish Joey was still here though. I miss him. So do the kids. Should I call them kids? Probably not. Well I can with Phil might get away with it for Dan. Not Sam.

One day we might get back together...

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in more than four months. This story is not good but thank you for all the views, comments and votes.

My friend just got Wattpad -I_Am_Jimlocked-  so please go check out her story if you want to. I really like it so far. Thank you.

I done 1023 words yay. A special ending and sorry I don't update often.
This is the last chapter of this story so I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you guys later or in another story if I do one. Bye guys! 😜

-Author-