Joey's Hotel

Your POV:

Joey had awnsered the phone "Finally" I say to Lillia

Joey:Hello?

You: Hi it's (your name) from today at VidCon

Joey: oh hi why did you call do you need something else signed?

You: no I don't need anything signed but I forgot to give you something

Joey: can you come to my hotel room?

You:yeah where is your hotel?

Two minutes after the call

Joey's POV *knock knock* "that's probably (your name)" he thought to himself. It was (your name) I'm so happy to see her again!

Your POV:

Joey opens the door and I feel so happy to see him again. "hi" I say "hi" Joey then said back "can I come in?" I say " why else did I invite you?" He says laughing. I walk into his hotel and he says "why did you call me to come over?" "I forgot to give you something this morning" I said "what was it?" Joey replys i give him the crystal and he says "OMG I love it thank you" as he hugged me hard "its ok" i say hugging him back "can we have lunch tomorrow?" he says "sure where?" I reply with he says "at nandos?" "ok" I say "11:30am?" "ok is it a date?" he says "yes".

~The Next Day~

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" I shout in Lillia's ear "ALRIGHT" she shouts back making me back off he bed then we both laugh. "hey Lillia" i say as we eat breakfast "yeah?" she says "I've got a date with Joey!" I say squealing "OMG" Lillia says "im happy for you" she says "thanks" i say "what time?" she says curious "11:30am at nandos" i reply "OMG one and a half hours! lets get you ready!" she says pulling me out the door to go to the shop after 30 minuets of shopping we went to the mhotel i got changed and Lillia drove me to nandos and we got there at 11:27am.

Authors~Note:
Hope you guys are enjoying this! Comment on ideas! Love you all!

~Author