Poor Lillia

Your POV:

"I will get Lillia but you only get five minutes to talk to her!" I said while going out the room to our garden "oh hi" Lillia says to me "um hi can you come with me?" I ask quietly "sure" she replyed. We walked in the room and Jason was standing up waiting for us to come in.

Lillias POV:

"Sure" I say to (Your Name). We walk In the living room and I see Jason and I start crying and I run to my room hoping no one follows.

Your POV:

Lillia sees Jason and starts crying and after a couple seconds she ran to her room and slams the door. I go to her bedroom door and knock

-Knock-Knock-

"Go away!" Lillia shouts though the door "come on Lillia open your door please" I say In my calming voice. She then opens the door and so I walk in and open my arms offering a hug and she takes the offer and she cryed so hard but when she calmed down we sat on her bed "look" I say pointing it to my shoulder "I'm soaked" I said giggling and I'm glad that made he giggle too.

-After Five Minutes Of Trying To Calm Lillia Down-

"Do you want to go talk to him?" I ask Lillia "not yet" Lillia sniffled "ok" I say "stay here a second" I say walking out the room to the living room where Joey is still fainted "can you go in the kitchen for a second please?" I say looking and talking to Jason "sure" Jason nodded. "JOEY!!" I shout in his ear probably making him deaf "what?!" He said kinda confused. "Jason's here" I say to Joey.... And there he goes again(he fainted). "You can come back in now Jason" I say slightly annoyed "let me guess he didn't stay awake?" Jason says "nope" I laugh.

-Authors-Note-

EEPP I'm almost at 700 views!!!! Thank you all so much! I love you all!

-Author-