Date Day

Your POV:

I waited in Lillia's car for two minutes and I saw Joey's car pull up.  I got out the car "bye Lillia" i said "have fun!" She replied. I stood by nandos door and waited for Joey to get out his car as Lillia drove away. Joey got out his car and said "well hello there beautiful!" I giggle and say "well hello there handsome!" we go in side and we sit down. "Well then tell me about yourself" Joey says making convo "um well I watch YouTube mainly you! Um I am 18 um what about you?" I say "I'm 20 and I play games and vlog for a job as you may know from my vids" he says  I giggle "I do know that" I giggle again.

Joey's POV:

I love her laugh it makes me happy on the inside. I'm going to tell her she is beautiful and I love her right now!

Your POV:

I wonder what he's thinking?

Waitress: hello I will be your waiter today. Have you decided in drinks yet?

Joey: yes I will have the coke and....

You: I will have the coke too please

Waiter: ok

You and Joey: thank you

Joey's POV:

Now tell how her how you feel!

Waiter: here are your drinks

You: thank you

Ok now tell her you love her!

Joey: I---

You: I love you Joey!

Joey: I love you too!

Your POV:

You: I love you Joey!

Joey: I love you too!

You lean in for a kiss----

Waiter: do you need another minute or are you ready to order your food?

Joey: another minute please!

Waiter: ok

Now Joey leant in for a kiss and you felt a sparke as your lips touched! As you broke the kiss Joey says "I hope you enjoy the food" as the waiter is putting it on the table.

Authors~Note

Was it a cliff hanger for you comment and tell me! Hope you guys are enjoying so far!

~Author😜