Yes Or No?!

Joeys POV:

Lillia just hugged me I feel really bad for her but I'll wait till she calms down a bit till I ask her why she's crying. When she stopped crying "we broke up Joey" Lillia sniffed "do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked "no" she replys "you can stay here if you like?" (Your Name) said "thank you" Lillia said.

Lillias POV:

The reason why I wanted to hug Joey is because I needed someone to hug and squeeze but I didn't want to hurt (Your Name) so hugged Joey.

Your POV:

"You can stay in our spare room" I said with a smile "thank you" Lillia said giving me a hug. That night Lillia had to sleep on the sofa luckily it was a sofa-bed.

-That Morning-

I wake up next to no Joey! Where is he? I look around the house everywhere and I mean everywhere! No sign of Joey. I go to look for Lillia where are they?!

-In Phone Text-
(Y=You J=Joey)

Y: where are you?!

Y: Joey?!

J: we will be back soon were going bed shopping for Lillia. Chill.

Y: ok are you going food shopping after?

J: no we will have the packaged bed with us....

Y: ok I'll go but I won't be back when you are.

J: ok love you x

Y: love you too x

-Out The Text-

Joeys POV:

It's so hard to lie to (Your Name). "We are gonna have to say we didn't get you a bed" I say to Lillia "ok" she said. When we got back we put rose petals on the floor and the ring in its box I gave Lillia a camera to record it and we got set and Lillia saw (Your Name) pull up in her car "she's here!" Lillia says we quickly got into place the lights were dimmed Lillia was recording.

Your POV:

I walk in the door with two of our shopping bags. I drop the bags as I look on the floor at rose petals leading up to Joey on his knee with a ring in a box! I walk up to him "(Your Name) I love you and I want to have a family. Will you marry me?" He said hopefull.

-Authors-Note-

Sorry it's a long chapter. Was it a cliff hanger? Tell me! I might upload again today but maybe tomorrow. Love you all!

-Author-