New Phone?!

Your POV:

-Three Days Later-

I woke up to joeys arms around me I love him so much. I slid my body out of his arms and went for a shower when i came out the bathroom Joey wasn't there. I got dressed in a blue tank top and black jeans and went to the living room. I saw Joey on the sofa so I went and sat next to him he put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder and we just cuddled on the sofa.

Joey's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a shower going then I realized (Your Name) wasn't there so I though 'ok I'll just get up' so I went to the living room and sat on the sofa. A couple minuets later (Your Name) came out our room. She sat next to me so I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer and she rested her head on my shoulder. We just sat the cuddling.

Lillia's POV:

I woke up to my phone going off. I look at who was calling me 'Shane' I read. I picked up my phone and answered it.

S: hey baby

L: morning

S: whatcha doing?

L: nothing yet because you just woke me up

S: sorry. Hey I was wondering if I can come over?

L: sure

S: be there in 20 minuets.

L: k bye

S: bye.

I ended the call I got in the shower got dressed into a pink and yellow stripes tank top and white jeans. I went to the living room and saw Joey and (Your Name) cuddling on the sofa "awwwww" I couldn't help but say. They looked at me "morning" they both said "morning" I replyed smiling at them they smiled back "Shane will be here in about 15 minutes" I smiled sitting down they nodded.

-15 Minutes Later-

Shane's POV:

I knocked on there door and Lillia answers "hi" she smiles "hey" I kiss her cheek and smile. She steps out my way and signals me to come in. "Hi guys" I smile at (Your Name) and Joey "hi" (Your Name) "hey" Joey said. We sat on the sofa and talked for about 30 minutes then joey and (Your Name) went out, I have no idea what they're getting.

Your POV:

Me and Joey went to the shops to get me a new phone. Mines broken and Joey just told me we were getting me a new phone 12 minutes ago when we were getting out of the car. I picked the latest iPhone in rose gold. I loved the rose gold color before even looking at the silver and normal gold. We were told we had to wait a week before picking it up. Before going home i looked at the time '11:48' I said to Joey "why don't we go out for lunch?" "Sure where do u want to go?" He said "anywhere" I smiled at him putting my seatbelt on "ok" he said doing his seatbelt too. When we got home there was no Lillia, no Shane. "Hello?" Joey said no answer we sat down and I text Lillia.

-In Text-

Y: hey Lillia where are you?

-5 Minutes Later-

L: I'm having lunch with Shane :)

Y: ok see you when you get back. Bye

L: bye.

-Out Of Text-

"There out for lunch" I smiled At Joey "ok" he smiled and kissed me.

-Later That Night-

Lillia and Shane got back a little while ago and then went home. Me and Joey went to bed and fell straight asleep.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys. I'm sorry this is short but I can't do my plan in this chapter. OMG I have 13.25k reads! Thank you all so much. I love you all! I'm thinking about ending it soon what do you guys think let me know in the comments. I love you all have a nice day or night. 😜

-Author-