Moving?!

Your POV:

~The Next Day~

I go to start packing with Joey on the phone on speaker after a few hours we had both finished packing. When we left the hotel me and Joey went to nandos to eat. But I had a surprise for him "Joey guess what" I say "what?" he says "I'm moving to LA!" Joey done nothing though I was confused.

Joey's POV:

"I'm moving to LA!" You say I don't do anything I was really shocked after a minuet of silence I shock out of my shockedness and said "WHAT?!" "What" she replied "your moving to LA?!" I question "Yep" she says "whoo hoo!" I say celebrating she just laughs "I'm sorry I didn't realise what you were saying I was shocked! But I'm glad you are moving!" "So am I". After our dinner we went to the train station in the same taxi because we had the same train.

Your POV:

We had the same train so we sat next to each other but Joey had to get off three train stations before mine so as he was getting off and we were saying good bye and I went to kiss him as he went to kiss me we kiss for awhile I know that because the train doors almost closed on him. I'm going to miss him for one month till I move nearer to Joey. We text the whole time on the train because I don't like trains and sadly Lillia had a different train. But texting Joey had me detracted from the journey. When I got to my place I started packing stuff like orderments for LA. Lillia's also moving there so were going to be house mates with her boyfriend though but I don't mind because it makes Lillia happy.

Authors~Note

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Are you exited to move to LA with Lillia? Comment if you are!

~Author