10 Years Later

Your POV:

-10 Years Later-

Sam is now 10 and she hates talking to anyone she stays in her room most of the time. Joey and Sam have a special bond now.

Oh and we have another kid a boy. Sam was 5 at the time so we asked her opinion she said "Daniel" so that's what he is. But he only likes being Dan which is really cute. Me and Dan have a special bond too. It's like a daddy daughter and mummy son relationships it's cute.

For me its the perfect life two kids I love so much and a loving husband. It may not be perfect for some people but it is for me. I drop the kids off at they're school and pick them up every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday we go shopping for food and Sunday we have a day in.

Me and Joey are thinking about having another baby. We've already thought of names.

-Two Years Later-

We have a baby boy so we dicided to call him Phil. All the kids get on well luckily.

-3 Years Later-

It's dans birthday today and he's 8 he has really nice friends too they get on so well. I think they will be best friends forever.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys. I'm really sorry I haven't updated but I've had no ideas 💡 ❌.

But @PenguinDonut12 tagged me in something so now I have to do it. I will get working on it now and put it in the next chapter. The next chapter will probably be the last. Thank you for 7.77k reads!!!! I'm so happy even though I haven't been updating people still read this fan fic thank you so much. I love you all. 😜

-Author-