Which was why, today, the media had called me, and a few other psychologists from my work, to have an interview with them. To them, it was a way to have proof that all woman psychologists were nuts, even though we would never say anything the slightest bit weird. It was just how the media rolled. Pick on a minority, and turn them against us all.

To me and my co-workers, however, this special talk with the media was an opportunity to state our opinions, and show how corrupted the media really was, and prove our innocence.

I walked into a room marked reserved and shut the door behind me. I was instantly faced with many cameras, papers flying everywhere, and red-faced media experts squabbling to each other, which I immediately noticed were all male. Hooray.

The man who I took as the leader of the interview, noticed me, and motioned for me and my co-workers to sit down. I took a seat and smiled, they had no idea how calm I was, and now punctual I could be. They were going to be blown away by the words I would speak, in the name of Chastity, and my career.

The interview started off normally once the men finished calming down, doughnuts in hand and piggy smiles, smiling because they had the greed to try to frame a minority of women.

The questions were easy to answer, questions about our life at home, our hobbies, and other innocent things, which we all replied truthfully too. But as the interview went on, I could notice that the tension was rising between the genders. Papers were crinkled in sweaty hands, and frowns were made on the female side as the males were beginning to dive into much more personal questions, specifically targeted at them. I knew this interview wasn't going to be fair, but I kept my anger inside me, and slowly inhaled and exhaled, letting the rage disappear.

Suddenly, a camera was pointed at my face.

"Why are you breathing like that, female?!" A reporter scoffed, his disgusting doughnut breath blowing on me the second he started talking. "Are we going insane now? Should we leave?" The reporter snickered, and my co-workers tried their hardest to remain calm and not crazy because if they did something, women psychologists would be done for.

I blinked, unsure of what to say, the question was so sudden, and the reporter snickered. "Suppose this one forgot how a tongue works. She can't utter a single word. Her mouth stupidly hangs open like an unhinged plier." Men began to scribble things in their notebooks, probably about me, and I simply smiled back at them as the camera moved away.

I mentally cursed myself. I knew I was a calm girl, but yet, I couldn't stand up for my own gender?! This wasn't right! However, it was all to keep the reputation of females safe. Around me, my female friends pursed their lips at me, and took worried glances at the men who were scribbling things down furiously, they wrote even faster as they grew demon horns and tails.

What?!

I squinted my eyes and quickly cleaned off my reading glasses, suddenly confused by what I was seeing. Their faces only grew more red with spite, as I worriedly looked over to my females, who weren't alarmed at all, as if they couldn't see what I was seeing. I turned my head back, and they were all staring at me.

Was I going insane?!

To make matters even better, a hooded man suddenly stepped into the room, with his face completely covered. His cloak swished, and underneath the black as pitch hood, I saw a sickening smirk. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me because I seemed to be the only one seeing this.

"Hello." A voice said in my head, startling me. His voice was like a raspy snake, like a demon, I was sure he was a demon.

The room I was in blackened, making everyone disappear except the hooded man and myself. "I have been waiting far too long to see you. My patience has been growing thin as it is, and it already is mighty short."

"Who are you, you demon?!" I shouted, but the hooded figure only smiled.

"Why I'm the anger boiling inside you, I'm your shouts and screams, I'm your feelings that are waiting to burst, my dear!" He said with a triumphant tone, throwing his hands into the air, and grinning, showing his young-looking face. He then smirked. "I am Wrath."

I blinked, and stared, gathering my thoughts. "And who gives you the right to infiltrate my mind like this?! This nonsense you're saying, as well, nonsense!!" I death stared the hooded figure or Wrath. "Stop making me see weird things! I'm sure it was you! I know it's you! This is an important time in my life, I'm fighting for my job, and I'm nervous as it is! Stop making me angry!"

As soon as I spoke all of my in-the-moment anger sentences, I knew I had somehow played right into his plan. He smiled and nodded. "Dearie, you're still sitting in the room, in the interview. I'm simply in your mind. Everything you said just now,"

"The news heard it as well."

Suddenly, colors exploded everywhere, and I was back in my seat, the cloaked figure was gone, the men demons. However, my women were staring horrifically at me, and as I turned my head, I saw a camera pointed at me.

"We got her recorded."

"They are insane!"

"Proves that women and psychologists aren't a good combo."

"This will make a great story to add to Chastity."

One of the reporters played back the footage of myself. I watched in horror as I saw myself stand up, and start screaming at the men in the room, who once again, all looked normal. "And who gives you the right to infiltrate my mind like this?! This nonsense you're saying, as well, nonsense!!" I heard myself scream from the camera. I saw myself boiling with anger.

My heart sank, and I realized I had said this all during an interview.

I ruined everything.

Whispers went around, I knew they were talking about me.

I was the second psycho female psychologist.

I clenched my fists and began to cry a little. "That wasn't me, I swear!" I yelled, but after saying that, it just made me seem more insane. "I'M NEVER ANGRY!" I yelled, slamming my fists on the table, startling some females, and the males smiled, even more, proving I was angry. I could feel they were already writing a story about me.

People stood up, grabbed their equipment, while I kept shaking.

I felt myself losing it, I hardly noticed myself picking up a coffee cup and throwing it on the ground, making glass spiral everywhere.

I felt controlled.

It was all too much, the reporters were too crazy, and the advantages were too far against me.

I was done for, as I saw my female friends backing away from me, wide-eyed, and men smirking and snickering.

I was an angered monster.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the hooded figure through my mind, laughing at my misery. Whatever he had wanted me to do, it had worked. I was insane. A fraud. I ruined my job and my friends' jobs. I had been framed by him, and the more I tried to fight for myself, the more insane I had become. The media had succeeded in their evil ways of corruption.

I understood Chastity now. I understood her because I had become her.

What had I done?