You wouldn't dare.

And he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth. I tried to push him off, but he was stronger than me. I bit his hand.

That hurt you bitch!

He punched me in the face, and I screamed.

Shut up!

He punched me in the gut, and it knocked the air out of my lungs. I fell to my knees. He picked me up by my hair, and I screamed again.

Somebody! Help! Help me! Please!

I had tears coming down my face as he tried to choke me. I kept trying to push his hands away. When he finally put his hands around my neck, I heard someone pounding on the door.

Hey! What's going on in there?

Help me!

Open this door!

It sounded like a guy. The guy that was trying to rape me started choking me.

Stop!

My voice was turning into a harsh whisper, and I was starting to get lightheaded. My grip on him was starting to loosen, and he reached to pull my bikini top off.

No...

He pulled off my top, and I tried to cover myself, but he pulled my hands away and held them painfully in one hand. Before he took off my bottoms, someone broke the door down. He finally let go of me, and I fell on the floor coughing.

Dude, what the hell are you doing?

I felt someone wrap a towel around me. I looked up and saw Jace helping me. He picked me up and carried me out of the room. I didn't say a word but just remained motionless.

Are you ok?

When he said that, I just started sobbing loudly and shaking. Flashbacks of the abuse I've already suffered flashed through my head. I was shaking like a leaf. I heard footsteps coming this way.

What happened?

It was Jake.

Shawn tried to rape her.

What?! Imma kill him!

Don't. Take her, and go upstairs to Sara's room. I'll take care of this. Sara and her friends are already up there waiting for you.

He hands me to Jake and heads back to where Shawn is pushed up against a wall by Steve and Dave. Jake takes me up the stairs to Sara where she is pacing in her room.

Is she alright?

She's shaking like a leaf and has a forming bruise on her face and neck. Please don't leave her alone.

We won't. Put her on the bed.

He puts me on the bed, but I don't let go of him. I've never felt this scared before.

Bella, you have to let go. I need to go help Jace.

I reluctantly let go, and he leaves the room. I curl into a ball and keep crying. I feel the bed dip in several spots, and someone starts running their fingers through my hair in a very soothing way. Someone else lays in front me and one behind. The final person puts my head in their lap. Slowly, my sobs turn into silent tears. I feel all of them sit me up, and lean me on the headboard. Sam finally breaks the silence.