Chapter 13: The Decision

Chapter 13 ~ A decision

Waking up Musa lifted herself up and placed a hand to her head "Oww." She whispered softly.

Flora woke up as well as she sat down on the floor, "What.. umm happened?"

Stella woke up as well shaking her head. "I passed out?"

Meanwhile Tecna paced back and forth throughout the room as she looked down, "Icy, Darcy and Stormy.. have the book and the Wizards are working with them .. that means we no longer have Tritannous to worry about now but the Wizards of the black circle.. all were missing is Lord Darkar and Baltor and we would have the whole gang back... "

Musa looked over her friend and sighed "Calm down Tecna will figure something out we always do."

"We defeated Lord Darkar in the Portal after saving bloom." Flora added in.

"And Baltor is no more after we used the water stars and bloom dragon fire." Alisha added.

Tecna looked down, "And we took down The wizards , with Queen Morgana But they got sealed in the Omega portal, How..did they get out?" Tecna placed her hand on her head as she plopped back down on her chair.

"Maybe it was Icy and her gang?" Stella pipped up. 'I mean think about it, After we sent them back too that cutesy dimension.. that they so call horrible, Icy did say that we would rue the day that we messed with them, maybe they freed the Wizards.. to get rid of us so Alisha's cousin, Tritannous can take over Magix."

The girls and guys paused for a moment staring at Stella.

"What..? Was it something I said?"

Flora started to laugh and then after that Musa did as well.

"S-Sorry Stella we don't mean to be rude or anything but well you know normally your the one asking the questions not answering them." Flora spoke up as she smiled.

Stella looked a bit confused and yet she sighed. "I can think too you know, I'm not just a girl with good looks."

"Umm excuse me.." Timmy spoke up shyly as he was mostly looking at Tecna.

All the Girls hushed and looking to the side the looked at 6 very puzzled boys.

"I don't understand what's going on here, but can someone fill us in a little bit?" Helia spoke up as he ended up looking at Flora.

Each winx girl looked at each other and paused,

Until Stella spoke up. "Uhh.. Group huddle now."

Each girl huddled up into a group and whispered too themselves,

"Should we say something?" -Stella

"Well we did kinda talk in front of them."- Alisha commented.

"It would only be fair." Flora nodded her head as she looked over her shoulder for a moment.

"I have a idea, we will tell them whats going on , only if they tell us their names." Musa smiled as she said this.

Bloom nodded her head,

and then so did the rest.

It was after their little discussion that they stood in front of the others and crossed their arms over their chests.

"Ok here's the thing after a little chat with my teammates here, we decided to tell you whats going on, But there is one condition.. Before we tell you anything, you have to say your names." Musa spoke up as she grinned.

Riven gave a glare as he heard this.

each boy looked at each other and nodded their heads as well.

"I'm Timmy." the male with the glasses poke up, which caused Tecna to feel a little curious now.

"I'm Nabu." Alisha smiled and nodded her head as she heard his name.

"I'm Brandon." Stella turned her gaze over to the well toned male and smiled.

"I am Helia." Flora felt her heart flutter as she heard his name and blushed.

Riven turned his head to the side and with a huff he rolled his eyes annoyed. "Names Riven." Musa looked at him a little amused.

"I'm Sky." The blond sighed as he spoke up which caused Bloom to cross her arms.

"Now we said our names and followed your terms .. can you tell us what's going already or not?" -Riven

Musa chuckled "Did someone wake up with cranky mood."

Riven glared as he heard her comment.

"Alright enough you two." - Alisha.

Sitting down on the couch comfortably, Tecna spoke up as she looked at the other, "Where would you like us to start?"

"From the beginning would be nice." Timmy spoke up as he was still sitting on the floor

"Flora if you would,"- Tecna

The fairy of nature nodded her head and untied them though she left them in handcuffs on and magically locked all escape routes.

"Get comfy boys because it going to be a long night." Musa commented as she held her headphones in her hand.

Musa looked over at Tecna.

Tecna looked over at Flora.

Flora looked over at Stella.

Stella looked over at Bloom.

And Bloom looked over at Aisha.

"Your going to have to tel them about the first half since I wasn't there.. I tell them somethings." -Aisha.

Looking over at the Specialists who were now sitting on a couch as well, the girls began to explain as much as they could,

Though with Tecna's help , she played a screen on the parts that seemed most confusing to there guests.

"You see it all started like this.."