Chapter 3: Hide, spy and follow

Chapter 3

It was after the Winx girls left in a huff of confusion that the guys begin or tried to summarize what all exactly happened here coming out of hiding from the trees.

{flash back ... a little early before the winx arrived}

Getting up from there spot and groaning the guys sat up and looked around them.

"Umm Hey Guys , Something tells me were not in our universe" Timmy sighed lightly as he pushed up his Glasses once more.

"Gee.. what gave you that Idea Timmy the fact that we ended up in a huge crater out of no where , or that were no longer in red fountains school?" Riven spoke up a bit more irritated then normal.

"Calm down Riven.." Sky huffed and paused.

"Guys hide quick someones coming!" Brandon called out rushing behind the trees.

Suddenly to there surprise

6 figures showed up examining the crater that they created.

Then suddenly one of them began to speak, which caught one of the specialists attention Nabu to be exact, the quiet and strong type. listening to the other they stood still and quiet.

"Huh.. I wonder what made this?"The girl with brown hair spoke up as she placed her hand on the ground.

Suddenly it seems the fiery haired female spoke up next which caught Skys attention just a tad.

"I'm not sure but something was here. . hmm for now we will be careful, you never know with Ogron and his gang out now... hey Musa can you got around and looked around the woods"

Riven Quietly watched the blue haired other and paused in confusion.

"Sure can do Bloom.:" The girl stood in a pose and called out the words "Winx Sirenix!" suddenly her appearance changed and with that she flew up looking around the area, but as She scouted around, It took her a few minutes

Then coming back down to the area and deformed and shook her head "I'm afraid not.. but Tritannus was here over by the lake."

Riven was feeling confused as he watched this other. 'Show off.. I wonder who that is?' He spoke up in his head.

"Ahh..!" The scream was enough to cause a chill down a certain specialists spine.

"Flora!" They all called out.

Suddenly as if on Que each Specialist watched with confusion and concern but why would they do such a thing, they love there girlfriends and wouldn't trade them for the world, but seeing the others caused a wave of confusion to take over them.

Suddenly though the nature fairy spoke up in agony.

"No ..The sea.. i-it's crying out in pain, he's hurting it.. Tritannus is killing the sea, they're crying out to me the plants , the water everything.. it hurts." Flora leaned to the ground, not knowing 6 figures were hiding behind the trees watching this scene.

Helia, was about to rush out without thinking, that is until Brandon grabbed him on the shoulder and shook his head.

It was then the Specialist stopped and stood there.

"Flora hold on.. Tell me where is he exactly.." Musa rushed over by her friend feeling concerned

"The infinite ocean, They say he's aiming for the pillar of light.. the Silkys have been defeated and are in pain..as well" Flora gasped as she closed her eyes.